The telescopic towers, called within the trade as the "Teletower" are the worlds first telescopic mobile scaffold tower with a maximum working height of 4 metres and able to fit into an estate car or small van whilst still conforming to EN1004.
The World's First Telescopic Mobile Scaffold Tower
- Telescopic mechanism allows seven different platform heights from 0.33 to 2.00 metres - Working heights from 2.30 to 4.00 metres.
- Large folding aluminium work platform (1.4m x 0.7m) with climb through hatch.
- Fully erected in under 3 minutes, saving down time & man hours.
- Can be transported in a small van or estate car.
- Single person Operation.Integral stabilising legs with 5 optional positions & lockable Castors.
- Includes toe-boards as Standard and Integral telescopic hand & knee rails.
- Conforms to EN1004.
Telescopic towers with the ability to be operated by just one person and able to be transported in a small van or an estate car are very rare. The Teletower is the first in the world and can be fully erected in under 3 minutes which is a lot faster than the regular scaffolding platforms.
Totally adjustable and offering seven (7) different working heights making this system the most flexible telescopic access platform anywhere.
Platform heights (Metres)
With a comfortable platform size of 700 x 1400 mm there is plenty of space for a single person to work comfortably at height. The Platform load rating is 200 kg / m2.
Access Equipment is now available on Sale at our online shop https://merlin-industrial.com/