Budget light duty mobile safety steps manufactured from 19 mm tube instead of the 25 mm in our industrial ranges. Load capacity is 300 kg and these safety steps are designed for commercial use in retail and offices.
|Product Code||No. of Treads||Platform Height (mm)||Working Height (mm)||Overall Dimensions H x W x L (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
|KL02||2||500||1500 - 2250||1500 x 650 x 605||20|
|KL03||3||750||1750 - 2500||1750 x 650 x 758||28|
|KL04||4||1000||2000 - 2750||2000 x 650 x 911||32|
|KL05||5||1250||2250 - 3000||2250 x 850 x 1178||50|
|KL06||6||1500||2500 - 3250||2500 x 850 x 1332||58|
Light Weight Mobile Steps
The Light Weight Mobile Step is a lighter, more mobile version of our Industrial Range. Suitable mainly for retail, office and warehouse space.
PLATFORM HEIGHT FROM 500 TO 1500 mm
- Fully Welded Construction From 19 mm Steel Tube
- 550 × 200 mm Tread Width
- Plunger Castors on Smaller Models
- 300 Kg Safe Working Load
- Easy to Manoeuvre
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Colours Red or Blue
From 19 mm Steel Tube.
The tread rise is in 250 mm increments.
The back pulpit rail on the platform is 1000 mm high and 950 mm high at the sides.
Has a safe working load of 300 Kg.
Wheels & Castors
2 – 4 Tread Steps – are manufactured with 4 plunger castors.
5 & 6 Tread Steps – are manufactured with large castors at 125 mm and small wheels at 160 mm.
7 & 8 Tread Steps – are manufactured with large castors at 125 mm and large wheels at 200 mm.
2 – 4 Tread Steps – have 4 Self Weight Retractable Plunger Castors.
5 – 8 Tread Steps – have Central Bar Braking System.
Comes in Blue with a Green handled braking system, with another option of having Red with a Yellow handled braking system.
The Powder Coated Finish is not only scratch resistant but also has UV properties; providing a longer life span, which is also suitable for outdoor use.
Image shows the tread model with PVC covered treads (Prices below the image) Standard lead time is 7 to 10 working days
How to choose the correct mobile step for you…
- With so many ranges of steps to choose from how do you know which one suits your requirements? To help you decide read the guide below, ensure you take every point into account to make sure that you get a safety step suitable for your requirements.
- What height do you need to work at? This is usually between your waist and shoulders, when you know this see the Dimensions page which will advise the correct platform you will need to order.
- What width is the aisle space where you will be using your step?
We manufacture several ranges…
- Narrow-Aisle Step axle widths between 540 mm – 580 mm
- Industrial Step axle widths between 850 mm – 1320 mm
- Extra-Wide and Truck-Dock Units axle widths between 995 mm – 1470 mm
- Check all the doorways, will the step fit through them? Are there any low hanging lights, beams etc. which the step may catch on? If there is you may need a Knock-Down Unit.
- Do you need to push the step up to a mezzanine floor, up to a container or wall? Specify the Flush Back Legs option.
- Do you need to exit the step off the top platform? If so you will need an additional Walk Through Extra.
Never try to save money by choosing a lower model than is required, reaching or straining should not happen when you pick the right step height. If you need any assistance when choosing your step please contact us!https://www.merlin-industrial.co.uk/access/safety-steps/kik-steps-original