The Telescopic lightweight work platform meets the requirements of the Work at Height Regulations of 2005 and conforms to European standard EN 1004. It also carries a 150 Kilo rating and complies with 2HF recommendations relating to safe method of working at height with 2 hands free.
Z600 ZAP telescopic platform ladder
Secure and flexible: height adjustable platform with all-round railing for stability, easy to adjust with compact closed dimensions.
- Large standing surface 665 mm × 440 mm, with guard rail and knee bar, ensures maximum work safety and comfortable standing.
- Simple height adjustment according to the push-up ladder principle, allowing different heights to be reached with only one platform ladder.
- Complies with new European standard DIN EN 131-7.
- Can be easily pushed thanks to two wheel assemblies, even when erected.
- Very easy to erect - handrails and guard rails are automatically unfolded during erection.
- Compact dimensions when folded, therefore easy to transport and store.
- Strong German quality flanging connects rung and stile.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
- Can be used on steps / stairs.
Compact when folded down for easy transport.
Four Models of lightweight aluminium telescopic safety steps
- Platform Heights (m) 0,81 / 1,08 / 1,34
- Working Height (m) 3.34
- Number of rungs 5
- Weight (kg) 28
- Platform Heights (m) 1,00 / 1,30 / 1,60 / 1,83
- Working Height (m) 3.83
- Number of rungs 7
- Weight (kg) 35
- Platform Heights (m) 1,30 / 1,60 / 1,80 / 2,10 / 2,35
- Working Height (m) 4.35
- Number of rungs
- Weight (kg) 38.5
- Platform Heights (m) 1,85 / 2,12 / 2,38 / 2,65 / 2,90 / 3,15
- Working Height (m) 5.15
- Number of rungs 12
- Weight (kg) 50