Mobile work platforms are ideal for factories or any space where a sturdy platform is required to work safely on various equipment. As well as the single sided entry access platforms SSEAP's we also have the all round access platforms with chains on three sides with options to have a chain on all four sides.
As well as the standard platforms above we can manufacture specials like the multi-level work platform below.
Work Platform with easy 48 degree sloped steps and chains on 3 sides.
48 degree slope for easier movement up and down carrying equipment or goods. 75 x 120 cm platform allowing the user workplace once at the top.
- Large platform with removable chains on 3 sides help extend the use of the platform in a wide range of situations.
- Welded steel tube and bar construction.
- Fitted with hand lock and anchorage.
Front feet are fitted with protective plastic floor pads. Expamet treads for additional safety in slippery conditions. The large platform is ideal for unloading and loading trucks.
2 x front swivel castors with 10cm diameter rubber tyred wheels complete with roller bearings. 2 x rear axle mounted 20 cm wheels with rubber tyres and roller bearings.
Available in powder coated red or natural galvanised finish. (7 and 8 Tread not available with Galvanised finish)
- Tread Width 75cm
- Platform Width 75cm
- Platform length 120cm
- Maximum loading 150kg
- Manufactured to order in 3 weeks
Available with 3,4,5,6,7 and 8 treads with platform heights from 69 to 184cm
7 and 8 tread models have bolt on handles to reduce the transportation costs.
BS EN 131-7 version is available, please contact us for further details.
Single Sided Entry Access Platforms
This safe and strong platforms can be made left or right handed to suit space requirements. Please note that for access platform sizes the platform level is counted as a step.
This platform has a safe working load SWL of 500 kg so more than one person can safely work side by side..
H x W x L (mm)
|SSEAP 02||2||500||1500 - 2250||1500 x 995 x 1805||60|
|SSEAP 03||3||750||1750 - 2500||1750 x 995 x 1960||67|
|SSEAP 04||4||1000||2000 - 2750||2000 x 995 x 2110||73|
|SSEAP 05||5||1250||2250 - 3000||2250 x 995 x 2470||80|
|SSEAP 06||6||1500||2500 - 3250||2500 x 995 x 2560||87|
|SSEAP 07||7||1750||2750 - 3500||2750 x 995 x 2650||95|
|SSEAP 08||8||2000||3000 - 3750||3000 x 995 x 2775||103|
These single sided access platforms can also have various gates fitted for extra safety.
Aluminium Work Platforms
Z600 ZAP assembly platform, folding Mobile and comfortable: folding work platform with step access and central brake.
Platform can be placed in three positions offering a maximum working height of 3000 mm
Swing-up steps with treads 200 mm deep for comfortable and safe ascent.
- Can be moved very quickly and comfortably, as it has four swivel castors on the access section and two fixed castors on the support section.
- Ready-for-use in no time through central brake on the access steps.
- Will pass through doorways - even when erected.
- Flexible applications due to three different platform heights with just one work platform.
- Double-sided handrail on the access steps and platform railing for maximum work safety.
- Folding frame and pivot-able steps mean space-saving transport and storage.
- Large-area work platform 1,800 x 600 mm.
- Tested to BGR 173 - total permissible load 200 kg.
Aluminium Platform steps, mobile with Auto Stop
Mobile and convenient: Steps with ergonomic braking functions and an extra-large platform.
- Platform steps which are ready for use in no time due to the new brake systems - now available as a standard product.
- Auto Stop - automatic brake on the swivel castors on the step side - the brake can be released in order to move the product by pressing a lever.
- Extra-large platform with dimensions of 1,200 x 800 mm ensures comfortable working, even with two persons.
- Stiles made from high-strength extruded aluminium sections with screw channels for flexible assembly.
- Selection of the required angle of inclination: 45° for comfortable access or 60° in confined spaces.
- Serrated aluminium tread covering as standard.Steel open grid covering also available as an option at an additional charge. Please state when placing your order.
- Guardrail: As standard equipment with double-sided handrail and peripheral platform railing.
Complies with EN ISO 14 122
We can also supply customised models for applications in the Aircraft and Oil industries. Please contact us for more information.