Hailo have been manufacturing ladders and steps in Germany for more than 60 years. The red Hailo dot is recognised over the world and accepted as a mark of quality. Hailo provides a range of access equipment including combination ladders, step ladders and extension ladders. Below are a selection of the most popular steps and combination ladders and Merlin can supply the complete Hailo range.
Hailo XXL Garden and Home Aluminium Safety Step Ladder with 6-Extra Deep Comfort Steps
Hailo are known for access equipment that excels with features particularly safety and convenience. With the XXL Garden and Home ladder breaks new ground with this regard. The wide support leg platform provides stability on soft ground in the garden, and saves indentations in the lawn. These two support platforms can be removed when using the ladder inside. Additionally the treads are 13cm deep to give added security and comfort when standing on the treads for any length of time. The strong frame is made from rectangular section aluminium helping to make the steps lighter in weight. The step treads are ribbed to resist slipping. The multifunction tray usefully provides storage for tools and smaller items; a bucket hook plus a cable clamp, all helping to make DIY tasks easier. (please note, the tray should not be loaded with equipment when moving the steps.) These XXL steps are designed and made in Germany for serious DIY or trade use. They are fully featured to help make tasks easier. The guarantee period is 10 years. Their maximum load capacity is 150 kg or 23 stone.
- Wide and continuous lawn rail (67 cm) for lawns and beds
- Optimum stability on unsurfaced ground (lawns and beds)
- Superb stability when working to the side – particularly good for picking fruit on even ground
- XXL aluminium steps with non-slip ribbing and extra-deep 13 cm support surface
- Multi-purpose tray with bucket hook and cable clamp
- Aluminium platform with non-slip ribbing and hinge spreader
- More legroom provided by parallel rail design
- Load capacity 150 kg
Hailo LivingStep Plus Aluminium Living Step Plus Deluxe Alu Folding Steps
These steps are the Mercedes Benz of steps. They have been designed in Germany to be the flagship of the Hailo 2 & 3 step range. The first notable feature of the Living Step is the ultra high hand rail. When standing on the top step the rail is sufficiently high to still be within reach, or to lean ones legs against - a great assurance when one is reaching up for something. It is this added security that makes the Living Steps sought after for home and trade use too. Additional safety and comfort is provided by the extra wide & deep steps. Their size allows one to balance securely and feel comfortable with ones whole foot on each tread. The Living has extra-large non slip feet to protect sensitive floor surfaces and to give optimal non skid safety on different floors. The frame is made from aluminium, and the steel steps are finished in a silver grey colour. The top bar has useful recess for fittings and holes to hold tools such as screw drivers.
- High-curved aluminium safety rail for a secure grip or simply to lean against
- Handy tray
- Extra-large, non-slip ribbed steel steps for optimal comfort when standing
- Stair-like step arrangement helps prevent users bashing their shins
- NEW: Foot with Soft-Grip base for optimal stability and non-slip safety on different floors, e.g. parquet, carpet and tiles
- Maximum load capacity 150 kg
Hailo L90 Stepke Aluminium Double Sided Steps
Aluminium folding steps for climbing and sitting on.
The small folding steps for quick use
Whether you‘re looking for your favorite book on the top shelf or want to put glasses away in a high cabinet, when you need to get up high quickly, these folding steps with the large standing area will always come in handy. The locking mechanism prevents the steps from collapsing or pulling apart accidentally.
Get up and down - Once you‘ve found your favorite book, you can sit straight down on the top step to read it – that‘s if you‘ve got the version with the upholstered folding seat made from PVC. The folding steps for climbing and sitting are particularly practical and convenient around the house. When you‘re done with it, just shove it under the table or in the corner again. Till the next time.
- A real help around the house.
- Light and handy
- Very compact when disassembled, can be stowed away in the smallest of spaces
- Wide and deep ribbed aluminium steps – large standing and sitting area
- Ribbed feet
- Strong push and pull-resistant locking mechanism prevents accidental collapses
- Can take loads up to 150 KG
Hailo L80 Aluminium 3-way household ladder
The versatile 3 Way universal household ladder. Double-sided standard and extension ladder with step adjustment.
Discover the ideal multifunctional ladder for the home! It offers all three options in one: lean-to ladder, trestle ladder and extending ladder. The brilliant connecting system enables variable height adjustment. This means that the ladder can be erected even in narrow stairwells. The wide crosspiece ensures a safe base.
Versatility in use
The multifunctional ladder weighs just 5.6 kg, but can take loads of up to 150 kg. As light and handy as a household ladder – but as flexible as a runged ladder. That makes the HobbyStep universal ladder ideal for every job around the house.
- HobbyStep® – the versatile 3 Way ladder for the home.
- Light and particularly sturdy with wide side rail
- Adjustable tension strap
- Sturdy rail-step joins
- Non-slip plastic feet
- Can used as a trestle ladder, lean-to ladder or extending ladder
- Can also be used on stairs and landings
- Maximum load capacity 150 kg
Hailo ProfiLOT Aluminium Combination Ladder – 3 section with Adjustable Stabiliser Bar.
Versatile, adaptable, sturdy and secure are the words that spring to mind with the Hailo ProfiStep combination ladder. The sections can easily be adjusted to turn a three-part ladder into a two-part extension ladder, lean-to ladder or freestanding double-sided ladder, for all of your DIY or trade needs. Sturdy guides with plastic gliders ease the sliding of the ladder sections to make it easier to transform the ladder into its different variations.
It is evident through several features that Hailo prioritised safety when designing the ProfiStep--the wide horizontal stabilising bar can be quickly and easily adjusted to take into account variations in ground height of up to 15 cm; there are locking clips on each of the ladder sections, to ensure that they stay in place during transportation or positioning; and the rungs have patented transverse and longitudinal profiling to enhance anti-slip protection. Additionally, the Hailo ProfiStep combination ladders are made in Germany and are constructed to BS EN131 standard, which means that they can hold a maximum load of 150 kg.
Manufactured aluminum combination ladders available in 3 sizes. Includes sturdy straight stabilizer with non-slip ribbed surface ideal for DIY and trade use.
- LOT System: compensates for surface unevenness up to 15 cm.
- Adjustment by foot pedal
- Versatile – can be used as a simple, extension or double ladder
- Sturdy guide parts with plastic gliders
- Locking hook with transport safety mechanism
- Length and cross-profiled rungs
- 2 full surface-contact feet and 2 large, stable claw feet
- 9306 + 9309 with step adjustment · Maximum load
- capacity 150 kg
Hailo Mini K Super Slim Mini Folding Steps
Keep this easy store, Slimline stool handy for whenever you need an extra bit of height. With a width of a mere 1.5 inches (4cm) when folded it will slot away into the narrowest of gaps, ready to reach those 'hard to get to' places.
It has two large non-slip treads, skid proof feet, a self locking device and an easy carry handle.
- Easy to store: folds down to just 4 cm in width
- 2 large steps with non-slip mats
- Hinged lock with release button
- Practical carry handle · Non-slip plastic feet
- Maximum load capacity 150 kg
- Plastic parts: anthracite
Hailo L90 ChampionsLine 225 kg Capacity Double-Sided Aluminium Steps (2 and 3 Step)
The practical, double-sided L90 ChampionsLine stepladders are made in Germany and are designed specifically for rigorous, heavy-duty home or trade use. These attractive, red-trimmed ladders are certified to BS EN14183 standard, which means that they can hold a maximum load of 225 kg. They fold away to a compact size, which makes them easy to transport and store.
The frame of the L90 ChampionsLine stepladders is made from rectangular-section aluminium for strength and minimal weight. The individual steps are made from black, anodised aluminium and measure 13 cm in depth--a large size that allows you to stand comfortably and keep your balance while on the ladder. The surfaces have a non-slip, ribbed finish for grip. For greater strength and safety, each step is attached to the frame with six rivets and the ladder has corner reinforcements and serrated foot caps.
- Practical double-stepped folding steps
- Wide rounded aluminium steps with non-slip ribbing
- Sextuple step riveting
- Corner reinforcements
- Serrated foot caps
- Folds away to save on space
- Maximum load capacity 225 kg
- Colour: aluminium
- Steps: aluminium, black
Hailo ChampionsLine XXR225 225 kg Capacity Aluminium Deluxe Comfort Steps (3-6 Steps)
Safety Household Ladder
The Hailo XXR 225 ChampionsLine stepladders are made in Germany and are designed specifically for rigorous, heavy-duty home or trade use. These attractive, red-trimmed ladders are certified to BS EN131 standard, which means that they can hold a maximum load of 225 kg.
The frame of the Hailo XXR 225 ChampionsLine stepladders is made from rectangular-section aluminium for maximum strength and minimum weight. The individual steps are made from black, anodised aluminium and measure 13 cm in depth--a large size that allows you to stand comfortably and keep your balance while on the ladder. For greater strength and safety, each step has a non-slip, ribbed finish and is attached to the frame with rivets, and the ladder has corner reinforcements and serrated foot caps.
The top handrail cleverly extends for additional security when you are using the upper treads of the stepladder. There is a multifunctional tray, which usefully provides storage for tools and smaller items, along with a bucket hook and cable clamp--features which all help to make DIY tasks easier. Please note that the tray should not be loaded with equipment when you move the steps.
- XXL aluminium steps with non-slip ribbing and an extra deep tread of 13 cm!
- Extend able rail
- Multifunction tray with bucket hook and cable clamp
- Black zinc-plated steel platform with non-slip ribbing
- Safe, high-tech riveted rail-step joins
- Step additionally equipped with corner reinforcements
- Slip-resistant feet
- Maximum load capacity 225 kg