We have a large amount of on-line brochures that you can download or view as required with most of them available in PDF format so that they can be viewed across a wide range of computers, tablets and phones. We also have paper catalogues on various products should you prefer though the trees will thank you if you download instead.
For historical purposes some of the older catalogues shown below have out of date prices but are still available. Please contact us for the latest prices.
Please contact us if you would like to see more of our documents and products available on this page.
Do not forget that we are closed for Spring Bank Holiday 27th May 2019 - Next Monday
Merlin Industrial Products are part of a manufacturing group of companies based in Devon and have been supplying the whole of the United Kingdom and Ireland for over 20 years, they can often provide special solutions for when there is no standard off the shelf products available.
For a large number of American guests who visit our site please visit our American alternative Advanced Handling Services who can offer very similar ranges of industrial equipment that are manufactured and shipped in the USA.
To see the latest industrial prices and to order most of the products shown here please visit our online shop at merlin-industrial.com.
The search box at the top of the page will quickly find pages and documents containing your keywords on this our main catalogue site, a form is also shown on every page so that you can request more information on any of the products shown and request a formal quotation.
Latest News and Updates
Congratulations Merlin for supplying Industrial Products for over 25 years!
Speedy scaffold towers allow for each project to be individually catered for so that depending on the platform height required you can just use the minimum scaffolding required and easily add more sections as the work progresses. Available in 4 packs and can be installed quickly and transported easily.
Read more ...
Our range of Trade & industrial grade scaffold towers include 3T compliant towers that comply fully with the Working at Height Regulations (2005). The 3T method of erecting a scaffold tower involves erecting the scaffold tower in sequence by accessing the next level via the trapdoor and fitting the braces above whilst in a ‘sitting position’. Once in place these braces offer sufficient protection to begin attaching the frames to the next level and so on.
Read more ...
Our canteen bench and fixed seating ranges are manufactured in the United Kingdom and with a normal delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks and all the canteen units below offer excellent value as they come as standard with a 5 year guarantee and are fully welded and ready to use straight away.
Read more ...
The desk height converter allows a standard and existing desk to be turned into a sit or stand desk at the touch of a lever and the self-contained air hydraulic system. Complying with ANSI and BIFMA standards the clever desk converter is ready to use.
Read more ...
Wooden lockers help to bring the outside, inside and allow for a more natural outlook. For personal space and equipment, we need new and functional lockers for work and play.
Read more ...
The Instabund instant berms provide a quick and easy area to bund machinery and chemicals, helping to protect the environment and staff from exposure to hazardous chemicals. These quick to erect storage areas are relocatable.
Now with Minimum order quantity of 10 hooks per colour and 100 hooks in total.RSS Feed
Below are the main sections from our on-line shops for products that feature on this site and offer companies and individuals a method of purchasing industrial products all at discounted prices.
Our new online shop is built on one of the most popular and secure shop engines and offers an easy to navigate system with fast responses.
Please try it out. https://merlin-industrial.com/
Recent and popular Product tags
We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.
- We are Merlin Industrial Products Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 02906480, whose registered office is at Kingsley Close, East Way, Lee Mill Industrial Estate, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 9LL.
- We may collect information about you from your completion of our on-line forms or from any email you send to us.
- We may collect information about you if you contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
- We may obtain a record of site statistics about use of our Website from our web developer, but not in a format that identifies any individual.
- We may use ‘cookies’ to allow us to improve the experience of visitors to our website. Cookies are small text files which are transferred from this Website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They enable a Website to “remember” who you are.
Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but if you are using browsers from Microsoft, Google, Apple or Firefox you should be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. This may, however, affect your ability to log into and use certain areas or our site. Browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies may be found on the IAB’s Website at All About Cookies.
We use session cookies to keep track of your session when you use our Website. If we provide an online shopping service, we will use session cookies to remember what is in your shopping basket. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. We do not use persistent cookies which remain on your browser until you delete them. No cookies on our site are served or used by third parties. We do not use “spyware”, that is web bugs or hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace activities of users. More information on cookies can be found at All About Cookies
- Your information will be stored on our web server and we will keep our own backup copy.
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- You have the right to rectify any errors in information we hold about you and to change or correct any details you have already given us. Please inform us about changes to your details so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to opt out for Free and have any data we hold destroyed.
- We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
- Our online shopping service we will use your information to fulfil your order.
- We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of UK Legal Requirements.
- Our online shopping service and any credit or debit card details you supply will be passed to our payment provider and your card issuer and we do not have access to any of this information and it is not stored on our server.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA. The EEA comprises certain countries within Europe (including the EU) which have similar laws on data protection. Other countries outside the EEA may not give the same level of protection to your information.
Merlin Industrial Products Ltd is entered in the Register of Data Controllers with registration no. ZA353839
Merlin Industrial Products LTD
Kingsley Close, East Way
Lee Mill Industrial Estate
Call: 01752 690622
Fax: 02081 962223
- Vat GB591551821 Company Number 02906480 - 1994
- Dun and Bradstreet Number (581590544)
- NATO Code Number (NCAGE KD520)
- EORI Number GB591551821000
- UTR 6353208046