Five quick response kits along with Refill kits available
GP (General Purpose)
Absorbs most industrial type fluids including non aggressive chemicals manufactured from recycled material these pads are both strong and highly absorbent.
Sorbents colour code Grey
OP (Oil Purpose)
Absorbs oils while repelling water due to the hydrophobic material they are manufactured from. Strong polypropylene fibre content which resists tearing and disintegration.
Sorbents colour code White
CP (Chemical Purpose)
In the case of unidentified chemicals, these are capable of absorbing any spillage type. Manufactured froma strong polypropylene material.
ADR Transit Safety Absorbents
ADR kits are specifically designed to cope with spillages that occur when in transit.
- Specially made up for use when transporting hazardous liquids
- Safety for both personnel and environment
- Bespoke kits made to order
- GADR Crew - Torch, Gloves, Goggles and Hi-Vis Vest
- GADR Drainseal - Drainmat, sealant, Container and Shovel
- GADR CEquipment - Incorporates many absorbent types
- GADR Spill Kit- 20 Pads, 2 Socks, Cushion, Sealing Putty, Disposable Bag & Ties
Absorbent Pads & Booms
These versatile absorbent products can be utilised within many applications to absorb any known liquids. Booms and pads are generally used to contain and absorb liquid with a variety of situations. These products are strong and highly absorbent.
Various packs for Maintenance, Oil only and Chemical Spillages
Oil Absorbent Granules
Suitable industry proven all rounder for absorption of oils, liquids, chemicals, petrol, diesel and much more. Remains granular even when saturated ensuring efficient clean up and reduce mess.
Available in 10 litres sacks as shown and a pallet of 630 litres weighing 215kg