Designed due to the demand for workplace hygiene during the Coranavirus these mobile hygiene stations provide a solution for companies in retail and manufacturing to place a hand wash system around the workplace as needed. The stainless steel wash basin has a built in foot pump and water tank so is totally independent.
Stainless Steel Wash Station
Made from stainless steel, entirely mobile and free from power source with an independent pump system. The wash basin station is extremely versatile and can be placed almost anywhere, saving valuable time and convenience.
- Made from stainless steel
- Foot controlled no manual contact with a goose neck tap
- 2 x 13 litre tanks for fresh and wastewater.
- No power required and a manual pump
- Liquid soap dispenser with a folded hand towel dispenser
- Removable 13 litre waste bin
- Easy manoeuvrability with 2 swivelling castors 60 mm and a push, pull handle to the rear.
|848000||Model with cold water and manual foot pump|
|848010||Model with cold water and electric pump (foot switch)|
|848020||Model with hot water, water heater and electric pump with foot control|
|848010 delivered with 2 non rechargeable batteries||848020 delivered with cable for connecting to 230v outlet|
Designed to be placed at entrances, workstations, restrooms to allow people to sanitise their hands quickly and efficiently. Complete with an open space for your own logo or message, includes sanitiser bottle and glove box holders*, can be stand-alone or mobilised on castors.
* Bottle and Gloves not supplied - Please note that due to demand the minimum order quantity is 10
Hygienic stand as per the image above with Wheels
Hygienic stand as per the image above without Wheels