Strong but lightweight footbridge manufactured from aluminium that provides a solution to all requirements within the construction, groundwork, and event sectors.
These unique and innovative footbridges will provide safe, work and public access, whilst working over and around deep excavations, small rivers and streams, and utility trenches.
The Elite Footbridge has many additional safety features, including a unique ‘diamond traction’ non-slip surface.
Along with lift handles they’ve also been manufactured with foldable handrails for easy transport, handling, and quick assembly. The Elite Footbridge can be stacked securely and can be supplied in 3 various sizes, 2m, 4m and 6m.
Alternative materials can often be extremely heavy and costly to transport, or have a short life span. At Elite they believe that combining their skill in both engineering and fabrication, the Elite
Footbridge is by far the most superior footbridge on the market to date.
Key Features and Technical Details
- Length – 2m, 4m and 6m
- Width 1400 mm
- Weight – 72 kg, 142 kg and 207 kg
- Maximum weight distributed load – 1850 kg, 1500 kg and 850 kg
- Material – Aluminium
- Unique ‘diamond traction’ non-slip surface
- Stackable for storage and transport
- Foldable handrails for easy transport and easy assembly
- Anodised aluminium handrails
- Lift handles/hooks
- High toe board
- Low transportation and handling costs