Standing on hard concrete floors is one of the most common causes of physical fatigue.
Prolonged standing puts pressure on the feet, leg muscles, spine, neck and shoulders, and can lead to chronic pain, injury and muscular disorders. Back pain is a huge concern for employers and extremely distressing for sufferers.
Veins are also subjected to increased pressure when standing. Blood circulation becomes restricted. Pain and swelling of the joints can be experienced.
Regular standing in static positions for long periods can damage the veins and lead to painful irreversible conditions such as Varicose Veins.
Anti-fatigue matting encourages frequent foot movement as users move their feet more regularly to adapt to the underfoot cushioning. This assists healthy blood circulation.
Matting insulates the feet protecting against cold, concrete floors.
Pain is debilitating and uses more energy.
As fatigue sets in, concentration and productivity can be reduced. The risk of accidents in the workplace becomes increased.
Independent tests resulted in operators experiencing 50% more discomfort when standing on a concrete floor without an anti-fatigue mat.
- Extremely comfortable standing surface
- Reduces fatigue from standing easing pressure to the feet, legs and back
- Pebble surface gives some slip-resistance in dry environments
- Manufactured from 100% closed cell vinyl foam
- Conforms to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R10
- Fire tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102
- Product height: 9mm
|Size:||0.6m x 0.9m - 0.9m x 1.5m - 0.9m x 18.3m - 0.9m x Linear Metre|