Lightweight Aluminium Footbridges that provide a solution to requirements within the construction, groundwork, and the event sectors. The handrails can be folded to assist in transportation and quick assembly. Suitable for areas that are under seasonal flooding and to provide safer access for pedestrians.
These unique and innovative footbridges will provide safe, work and public access, whilst working over and around deep excavations, small rivers and streams, and utility trenches.
The aluminium footbridge has many additional safety features, including a unique ‘diamond traction’ non-slip surface.
Along with lift handles they’ve also been manufactured with foldable handrails for easy transport, handling, and quick assembly. The aluminium Footbridge can be stacked securely and can be supplied in 3 various sizes, 2m, 4m and 6m.
Alternative materials can often be extremely heavy and costly to transport, or have a short life span. The aluminium footbridge is by far the most superior footbridge on the market to date.
- Length: 2m, 4m and 6m
- Weight: 72kg, 142kg and 207kg
- Maximum weight distributed load: 1850kg, 1500kg and 850kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Unique non-slip traction surface
- Stack-able for storage and transport
- Fold-able handrails for easy transport and quick assembly
- Anodised aluminium handrails
- Lift handles/Hooks
- High toe board
- Low transportation and handling costs
- Various connection options for different ground conditions and equipment
- Premium 100% recycled or virgin high density (HD) polyethylene which is 100% recycle-able
- Simple to customise with company name, telephone number and website (minimum order required)