Platform scales designed with features for demanding, heavy-duty weighing in factories, shipping and receiving departments, warehouses, and loading docks. They are ideal for weighing large boxes, shipping crates, pallets, heavy luggage and other oversized items. Fabricated of durable steel, the platform scales feature a diamond-textured surface to provide stability and traction.
PT industrial scales offer durability and quality construction for a variety of different applications. The PT features a large, steel base with a diamond plate surface, adjustable levelling feet and cable. Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading heavy objects. The platforms are available with or without indicators. These platform scales offer a range of indicators, including the GK, GC and AE 403.
Capacity 1000 kg to 3000 kg Readability 0.2 kg to 0.5 kg
The image above shows the PT110 Platform Scale and other models are listed below.
|PT 110 [GK]||1000kg||0.2kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 110 [GK M]||1500kg||0.5kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 110 [AE403]||1000kg||0.2kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 112 [GK]||1000kg||0.2kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 112 [GK M]||1500kg||0.5kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 112 [AE403]||1000kg||0.2kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 115 [GK]||1000kg||0.2kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 115 [GK M]||1500kg||0.5kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 115 [AE403]||1000kg||0.2kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 310 [GK]||3000kg||0.5kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 310 [GK M]||3000kg||1kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 310 [AE403]||3000kg||0.5kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 312 [GK]||3000kg||0.5kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 312 [GK M]||3000kg||1kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 312 [AE403]||3000kg||0.5kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 315 [GK]||3000kg||0.5kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 315 [GK M]||3000kg||1kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 315 [AE403]||3000kg||0.5kg||1500x1500mm|
List of the accessories available
|Product Name||Item Number|
|ATP thermal printer paper||3126011263|
|ATP thermal printer paper (pack of 10)||3126011281|
|ATP thermal printer||1120011156|
|RS-232 to USB adapter||3074010507|
|Mild Steel Ramp - PT 10R 1000mm wide||700100199|
|Mild Steel Ramp - PT 15R 1500mm wide||700100201|
|Mild Steel Ramp - PT 12R 1200mm wide||700100200|
AE 403 Indicators
Designed with durable stainless steel housing, the AE 403 indicator features an IP67 rating for protection against dust and water. The indicator is hard-wired with a mains lead, allowing the mains plug to fit inside a waterproof socket for additional protection.
Check weighing is fast and easy, as results are shown in 40 mm-high digits on the back-lit display that changes colour when the weight is over, under or within limits.
A capacity tracker on the display helps users easily monitor overloads. The internal rechargeable battery means the AE 403 can operate even if electricity is unavailable. It’s simple to transmit results to computers or printers using the RS232 interface.
A bracket is included, so the AE 403 can quickly be mounted on the wall or other vertical surface for optimum visibility and flexibility. External calibration allows verification and adjustment with weights. EC type approval means AE403M models are suitable for use in legal for trade applications.
- Backlit display changes colour for quick notification of check weighing limits
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Rugged stainless steel housing for ultimate durability
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers • Wall-mount bracket for placing indicator on vertical surface
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Check weighing with audible alarm
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- User-selectable scale division
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- IP67-rated for protection against water and dust
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Packed with smart features, the affordable GK indicator provides a simple user interface, resulting in speedy operation and quick results.
The built-in check-weighing function allows users to easily view if samples are above, below or at set targets. With a full keypad, the GK achieves counting applications with the same indicator, making it versatile and flexible. Housed in solid ABS plastic, the GK is sturdy and
simple to clean. The indicator is equipped with a wall bracket for fast, secure mounting. The brightly backlit LCD features large digits for
clear viewing and a capacity tracker to help prevent overloads.
The GK-M is approved and can be used with platforms such as PT and PTM.
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Check weighing
- Check counting
- Dynamic / animal weighing