Platform scales designed with features for demanding, heavy-duty weighing in factories, shipping and receiving departments, warehouses, and loading docks. They are ideal for weighing large boxes, shipping crates, pallets, heavy luggage and other oversized items. Fabricated of durable steel, the platform scales feature a diamond-textured surface to provide stability and traction.
PT industrial scales offer durability and quality construction for a variety of different applications. The PT features a large, steel base with a diamond plate surface, adjustable levelling feet and cable. Optional ramps facilitate loading and unloading heavy objects. The platforms are available with or without indicators. These platform scales offer a range of indicators, including the GK, GC and AE 402.
Capacity 1000 kg to 3000 kg Readability 0.2 kg to 0.5 kg
The image above shows the PT110 Platform Scale and other models are listed below.
|PT 110 [GK]||1000kg||0.2kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 110 [GK M]||1500kg||0.5kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 110 [AE402]||1000kg||0.2kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 112 [GK]||1000kg||0.2kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 112 [GK M]||1500kg||0.5kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 112 [AE402]||1000kg||0.2kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 115 [GK]||1000kg||0.2kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 115 [GK M]||1500kg||0.5kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 115 [AE402]||1000kg||0.2kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 310 [GK]||3000kg||0.5kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 310 [GK M]||3000kg||1kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 310 [AE402]||3000kg||0.5kg||1000x1000mm|
|PT 312 [GK]||3000kg||0.5kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 312 [GK M]||3000kg||1kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 312 [AE402]||3000kg||0.5kg||1200x1200mm|
|PT 315 [GK]||3000kg||0.5kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 315 [GK M]||3000kg||1kg||1500x1500mm|
|PT 315 [AE402]||3000kg||0.5kg||1500x1500mm|
List of the accessories available
|Product Name||Item Number|
|ATP thermal printer paper||3126011263|
|ATP thermal printer paper (pack of 10)||3126011281|
|ATP thermal printer||1120011156|
|RS-232 to USB adapter||3074010507|
|Mild Steel Ramp - PT 10R 1000mm wide||700100199|
|Mild Steel Ramp - PT 15R 1500mm wide||700100201|
|Mild Steel Ramp - PT 12R 1200mm wide||700100200|
AE 402 Indicators
The AE 402 indicator can handle a range of demanding weighing applications in many environments. The stainless steel housing is IP66 rated, helping to prevent dust and water ingress. The AE 402 can be mounted easily on a wall with the included bracket and hardware.
The backlit display is oversized, and the easy-to-use keypad features a large highlighted tare key, check-weighing limit LED, and low-battery indicator. Date and time are supplied by the indicator and included in printouts.
- Vivid, back-lit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Robust metal housing protects internal components in harsh environments
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Wall-mount bracket for placing the indicator on a vertical surface
- Check-weighing with an audible alarm
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Quick and easy configuration using the keypad
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- User-selectable scale division
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- IP66-rated for protection against water and dust
- AC adaptor included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Download and View the AE Indicator Brochure
Packed with smart features, the affordable GK indicator provides a simple user interface, resulting in speedy operation and quick results.
The built-in check-weighing function allows users to easily view if samples are above, below or at set targets. With a full keypad, the GK achieves counting applications with the same indicator, making it versatile and flexible. Housed in solid ABS plastic, the GK is sturdy and
simple to clean. The indicator is equipped with a wall bracket for fast, secure mounting. The brightly backlit LCD features large digits for
clear viewing and a capacity tracker to help prevent overloads.
The GK-M is approved and can be used with platforms such as PT and PTM.
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Check weighing
- Check counting
- Dynamic / animal weighing