Wheelchair platform scale with two integrated access ramps for easy access – with EC type approval class III and approval for professional medical use in medical diagnostics, manufactured in Germany.
- Verification class III (verification is optional)
- Approved as a medical device according to 93/42/EEC
- Especially suitable for weighing patients in wheelchairs, because the low-profile platform can be approached from either side
- The large steel weighing plate also makes it ideal for weighing obese patients
- Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- Hold function:
- When patients do not stand or sit completely still, a stable weight is calculated using an average weight and this is then “frozen”. This means that you have sufficient time to attend to the patient first and then take the weight reading.
- NEW: MWA 300K-1PM! This set includes the wheelchair platform scale MWA 300K-1M and the handrail KERN MWA-A01 (including column for ergonomic mounting of the display device), which offers the patient maximum safety when driving or stepping onto the weighing platform
- Both access ramps and the handrail KERN MWA-A01 can be folded up quickly and easily for transportation.
- BMI function to determine underweight/normal weight/surplus weight
- 3 balances in one: With the practical optional handrail set KERN MWA-A02, the wheelchair platform scale MWA 300K-1PM can be converted quickly and easily into a multi-function scale. This allows for the patients to be weighed while standing on the scale, with support from the handrail or weighed in a wheelchair
- Battery- or mains-powered, rechargeable battery operation optional
- Large backlit LCD display, digit height 25 mm
- Dimensions of display device W x D x H 200 x 128 x 55 mm
- Overall dimensions, without handrail, W x D x H 1180 x 1000 x 1130 mm
- Cable length of display device approx. 180 cm
- Battery operation possible, 6 x 1.5V AA, not included, operating time up to 20 h
- Mains adapter (external) included
- Net weight approx. 57.6 kg
- Maximum weighing range 300 kg