Steel Storage Shelter is designed to offer secure storage of cylinders, drums, components and products. These covered shelters provide a facility to store items securely. Built from square section steel frame with galvanised steel panels to the sides and rear, these storage shelters are robust and weather resistant. Different shelter styles are available to suit the user's requirements including open, galvanised or mesh infill gated front.
- Foot arrangements for surface mounting.
- Internal storage area is 2.35 wide x 2.1 high x 1.37 metres deep.
- Frame is powder coated: grey, blue or green.
- Corrosion resistant galvanised panels.
- Full site survey and installation service is available
- Accessories are available including, Drum Rack & Heavy Duty Sump.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Drum Storage Shelters
All sizes H.2100 W.2500 D.1900 mm
|Gate Fronted Drum Shelter Single Door||SODRUMSHLT|
|Gate Fronted Drum Shelter Double Door||DODRUMSHLT|
|Mesh Infill Door Drum Shelter Single Door||SOMSHDRSHL|
|Mesh Infill Door Drum Shelter Double Door||DOMSHDRSHL|
|Galvanized Panel Fronted Drum Shelter Single Door||SOGLVFNTSH|
|Galvanized Panel Fronted Drum Shelter Double Door||DOGLVFNTSH|
Galvanized Steel Store 3 x 3 x 2 metres
|Overall Size (W x D x H):||3000 x 3000 x 2000*mm|
|Note:||*Minimum Wall Height|
- Galvanized steel panels easily screw and rivet together to form a rigid and secure structure.
- Features an apex style roof which gives extra water run off.
- Double door fitted with cross bolt and eyelet that accepts padlock (not included) for additional security.
- Supplied with bolt down kit for secure fixing.
Also available in Green