Galvanised cycle shelter with galvanised sheet on three sides and a PVC roof - supplied flat packed. Galvanised shelters are preferable where the structure is open to the elements and can offer extended life spans over standard steel finishes.
- Modern unit featuring curved roof and drainage gutters on a firm and heavy gauge skeletal framework of bolted components.
- Galvanised sheet on 3 sides is formed to generate a robust finish
- The unit has a PVC roof.
- Bolt down facility. Fixings and locks are not supplied
- Supplied knock down – site assembly is available on request.
- A fork lift will be needed to unload the panelled sections.
- Overall Size 2600 W x 2480 High x 2230 mm Deep
- Weight 285 kg
- Model BCS03Z
MORE MODELS AVAILABLE - CALL FOR DETAILS