The Kenilworth bike shelters are ideal for small and large bicycle compounds are are available in powder coated or galvanised finishes and the feet can be bolted or cemented into the base. Available open or fully enclosed for added protection and ideal for public spaces and educational establishments.
With all the benefits of our standard Kenilworth shelter but with the added security of a lockable door.
- Constructed from heavy duty box section welded end frames.
- Curved roof design to allow water to drain away.
- Excellent visibility due to clear PETG cladding.
- Base plate or sub fixing.
- Lead time currently 2-3 working weeks.
Kenilworth Cycle Compound
Attractive, domed cycle compound, ideal for schools, colleges and workplaces. Tough, robust structure and gate with vandal resistant features.
- Zinc coated with a powder coated finish, also available galvanised.
- Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground. A range of colours are available, please state upon order.
Kenilworth Porch Shelter
- The Kenilworth is an attractive, curved cycle shelter, popular with schools and colleges and offers floor to roof level protection from the prevailing elements. This is a tough, robust structure with vandal resistant features.
Powder coated finish in a range of RAL colours - also available fully galvanised.
Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or grouted into the ground.
- Initial shelters can be linked side by side to form longer runs
- Kenilworth Porch and Compound also available