Spillshak is an industrial plastic all weather drum storage container with a roller shutter door for ease of access and also has a built in storage area for first aid kits and documents. As well as drums the bunded floor store can be used for any liquids that you do not want to leak into the environment.
Designed to be used on Spill pallets so that the drums contents can be safely stored in the event of a leak. Normally ex stock with a lead time of 5 to 7 days.
The SpillShak units are available to store 2 or 4 drums. 4 drum storage unit pictured below.
SpillShak - Rigid, double walled, chemical resistant & weathe
rtight PE Hardcover to protect the spill Pallets.
- For the storage of chemicals, drum dispensing and hazardous waste collection.
- Tall headspace easily accommodates rotary pump equipment and conical funnels.
- Access to both sides - only one side at a time - via two, tough, flexible, ribbed, easy sliding shutters.
- Available with DIBt approved spill pallets.
- Once assembled it builds a sturdy compact unit with the Spill Pallet;fork-liftable from both sides, whilst empty.
- Supplied with a stainless steel fixing kit (10 Bolts / 8 screws) as standard.
- Easy assembly with 13 mm socket and Pozidriv screw driver (Tools not supplied).
- 4 recessed external side pockets for bolting the unit to the ground (Bolts not supplied).
- Two side panels with 2 storage compartments each (2 clear plates supplied as standard).
- Can be padlocked using a long shackle type - 80 mm vertical clearance recommended.
- Flat packed for easy transportation and storage.
- Height 2110mm
- Width 1565mm