Portable Spill Containment Berms for safe containment of hazardous chemicals and ideal for parking tankers and vehicles on to prevent leakage entering the environment. These portable and flexible bunds can be easily carried along with the leak risk so that they are instantly available.
Accessories are pictured and described in more detail at the bottom of this page.
Merlin Industrial now have a UK stocked range of collapsible berms/bunds that offer competitive solutions to temporary or sudden leakages.
These collapsible bunds are available in a wide variety of sizes as per the table and product codes below.
Collapsible Bund for IBC containers
Large scale collapsible bunds that can be driven over to access then raised for containment.
This range of collapsible bunds can be supplied with a liner to help make cleaning and reusing the bunds easier and, for rough ground, gravel etc. We have a liner that protects the bases from being punctured which, with the possibility of tankers driving over them will extend the life span of the berm immeasurably.
|Model||Description||Dimensions W x D x H|
|EB0||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND||600 x 500 250 mm|
|EB1||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND||1000 x 1000 x 250 mm|
|EB2||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND||2000 x 1000 x 250 mm|
|EB3||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND||1500 x 1500 x 250 mm|
|EB4||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND||2500 x 1500 x 250 mm|
|EB5||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND||3000 x 2500 x 250 mm|
|EB8||VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT BUND||13000 x 3000 x 250 mm|
|EB0M||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND BASE MAT||750 x 650 mm|
|EB1M||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND BASE MAT||1500 x 1500 mm|
|EB2M||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND BASE MAT||2500 x 1500 mm|
|EB3M||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND BASE MAT||2000 x 2000 mm|
|EB4M||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND BASE MAT||3000 x 2000 mm|
|EB5M||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND BASE MAT||3500 x 3000 mm|
|EM8M||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND BASE MAT||13500 x 3500 mm|
|EB0L||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND LINER||600 x 500 mm|
|EB1L||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND LINER||1000 x 1000 mm|
|EB2L||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND LINER||2000 x 1000 mm|
|EB3L||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND LINER||1500 x 1500 mm|
|EB4L||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND LINER||2500 x 1500 mm|
|EB5L||MULTI-FUNCTION PVC CONTAINMENT BUND LINER||3000 x 2500 mm|
|EB8L||VEHICLE AND EQUIPMENT BUND LINER||13000 x 3000 mm|
The PVC liner is designed to prevent cross contamination and protect the inside of bunds from aggressive liquids. Minimises cleaning of bunds after use. Material: PVC 900gsm
Base mat provides extra protection to the bund on rough or sharp ground. Material Needled Pile Carpet EN 1307
These Stinger Berms lead the industry with there wide range of sizes and capacities for large-scale temporary spill containment. The Stinger Berm is made from flexible polyethylene making the unit easy to carry, deploy and fold-up after use. The simple to assemble design allows immediate response particularly from emergency units in industrial and transportation applications. The hard-wearing berm material features excellent rip and tear resistance and is supported by flexible foam side-wall supports on the outside that allows the whole of the berm area to be used.
Applications suitable for Stinger Berms are construction sites, fuel and liquid transfer locations, temporary storage requirements and in hazardous material wash-down and decontamination situations. The flexible sidewalls fold down to allow easy access to drive-in with wheeled units and for rough terrain use ground and track runners are available to prevent underside punctures from sharp objects.
8 sizes are currently available varying from 302 litres up to 33693 litres, with a length long enough to cater for road tankers. Custom sizes can also be accommodated.
- Portable Berm that unfolds to provide immediate large-scale containment
- Unique snap-up support strips create sturdy side walls
- Large enough to accommodate a leaking Tanker or Truck
- Can be collapsed and folded for convenient, compact storage and transportation
- Chemical and UV resistant
- Model 4801-BK-SU - Dimensions 1.22m x 1.22m x 20cm High - Capacity 302 litres
- Model 4802-BK-SU - Dimensions 1.22m x 1.22m x 30cm High - Capacity 450 litres
- Model 4803-BK-SU - Dimensions 1.22m x 1.83m x 20cm High - Capacity 454 litres
- Model 4804-BK-SU - Dimensions 1.22m x 1.83m x 30cm High - Capacity 564 litres
- Model 4805-BK-SU - Dimensions 1.22m x 2.44m x 20cm High - Capacity 605 litres
- Model 4806-BK-SU - Dimensions 1.83m x 1.83m x 30.5cm High - Capacity 1018 litres
- Model 4807-BK-SU - Dimensions 2.44m x 2.44m x 20cm High - Capacity 1211 litres
- Model 4810-BK-SU - Dimensions 3.05m x 3.05m x 30cm High - Capacity 2831 litres
- Model 4812-BK-SU - Dimensions 3.65m x 3.65m x 30cm High - Capacity 4076 litres
- Model 4816-BK-SU - Dimensions 4.87m x 4.87m x 30cm High - Capacity 7249 litres
- Model 4820-BK-SU - Dimensions 3.05m x 7.92m x 30cm High - Capacity 7358 litres
- Model 4836-BK-SU - Dimensions 3.65m x 10.97m x 30cm High - Capacity 9172 litres
- Model 4850-BK-SU - Dimensions 4.57m x 15.24m x 30cm High - Capacity 21,236 litres
- Model 4854-BK-SU - Dimensions 34.26m x 16.45m x 30cm High - Capacity 21,406 litres
- Model 4860-BK-SU - Dimensions 3.65m x 18.28m x 30cm High - Capacity 20,384 litres
- Model 4866-BK-SU - Dimensions 4.26m x 20.11m x 30cm High - Capacity 26,164 litres
- Model 4885-BK-SU - Dimensions 4.26m x 25.9m x 30cm High - Capacity 33,693 litres
Please note these are manufactured to order in the USA and lead times are currently 6 weeks from order.
Ground Pad for Berms
Protect the berms from truck wheels or rough terrain, Merlin offers the super-tough Ground Pad. Place under the berm directly on the ground, and it will prevent underside punctures from sharp objects.
Track mat for vehicle access to berms
Placed inside the berm, these mats allow vehicles to drive in and out while protecting the berm from punctures and tears. Available in sizes/dimensions to match any style Stinger Berm.
We now offer the Plant Nappy for smaller requirements.
The Plant Nappy is a better alternative to the use of drip trays under plant and machinery on site. It is designed for use outside in the rain and harsh conditions to provide containment of oil and fuel spills for generators and other site machinery, whilst overcoming the problem of filling with water.
Plant Nappy Sizes up to 2000 x 1370 mm are available. Please contact us for further information.
Plant Nappy Video
Reusable Leak Seals
- Reusable – can be wiped clean after use
- Constructed from flexible polyurethane
- Highly visible
- Resistant to oil, water and most chemicals
- Contain spillages and divert liquids
- Dimensions (mm): 3000 (l) x 60 (w)
- Weight (kg): 28
Additional Seal Information
|Dimensions||300 x 6 cm|
|Pack Quantity|| |
|Packaging Type|| |
|Page in Brochure|| |
|Secondary SKU|| |