Wall mounted ashtrays for used for adding to external walls, outside clubs and works premises to help prevent the litter from cigarettes. Most, if not all wall mounted ashtrays are supplied complete with locks and offer more security against vandalism and theft. Now on our online shop, shown below.
Delta Ash Disposal Range
The Delta Ash Disposal range is stylish and versatile selection of external ash disposal products that have been specifically designed to meet the demands of the outdoors and the latest (2007) ‘No Smoking’ policies.
DELTA Wall Mounted
- Fully fire retardant.
- Key operated lock on front access door.
- Integral collection box is easy to empty and cannot get lost.
- Sloping top minimises any rain getting inside.
- Slot/baffle design stops litter being put in and minimises smoke from any smouldering ends.
- Supplied with fixing kit and sign.
Materials: Manufactured from ‘Zintec’ pre-treated steel sheet.
Wall mounted ashtrays manufactured for external use with easy and hygienic access for cleaning. Delivered anywhere in the UK.
Infinity Wall Mounted Ashtray
9W32 "Infinity" Wall-mounted Ashtray
460 x 300 mm
Capacity: approx. 1000 cigarettes
Colours: stainless steel, black
- 360° disposal area
- Stainless steel snuff plates
- All metal highly aesthetic receptacles
- Easy-to-empty design
- Security locking tab
- Dome top
- Department(s): Outdoor Ashtrays, Ashtrays (Wall-mounted), Outdoor Ashtrays
- Project check-list(s): Ashtrays (Wall-mounted)
Finish: Stainless Steel carcass and door.
Wall Mounted Ashtray SMWS
Wall mounted square ashtray suitable for outdoor applications. High quality brushed aluminium construction non-corrosive material. Lockable internal cylinder with easy removal and insertion offering a clean disposal of cigarette waste.
80 mm Square Box section with 108 mm Overall depth and 480 mm High
Wall mounted tubular ashtray suitable for outdoor applications. High quality brushed aluminium construction for outdoor conditions. Lockable internal cylinder with easy removal and insertion offering a clean disposal method.
80 mm Tubular section with 108 mm Overall depth and 480 mm High