To make larger waste bins more accessible the semi-underground bins act like icebergs with the majority of the space underground leaving an attractive top with access to the bags and litter up to a staggering 5 m cubed.
The BAGIO products are the perfect solution for locations with high quantities of waste in parks or service areas for example. BAGIO bins offer an invisible large fill volume and a comfortable height for the user. The weight of the waste and gravity automatically compress the waste and reduce its volume.
Infrequent emptying saves labour costs. The eco-friendly standard version of the waste system comes without print and decoration.
Different colours and designs are available on request. This underground waste system is highly efficient and modern with a clever bag system instead of a solid inner container.
The bags are made from robust and recyclable polypropylene. The relatively low weight does not require special trucks for emptying, a standard truck with a crane is sufficient.(Image below for clarification)
Dimensions for the different models of semi-underground waste systems
* Standard models come with regular bags and the BIO Bagio is fitted with a stronger bag which also contains a 50 litre tank for capturing liquids.
Reasons the Semi-underground system may be suitable for you.
- Lightweight and robust due to roto- moulding production technique- Thanks to a stable design no additional body reinforcement is required
- Double layer bag system for high stability- Bags made from recyclable polypropylene material
- High UV resistance of the visible part
- Very long product life with low maintenance
- The visible part of the container is available with different coatings Efficient design for optimised emptying, easy cleaning and maintenance
- Inner bag is fixed to the lid during emptying. This saves time.- Innovative "One Point System" for a faster emptying process by just one person.- Hygienically clean solution with automatic lid closure
- All sizes have the same comfortable height
For more information on the semi-underground waste system please view or download the small four page leaflet below and contact us if you would like a visit or for more information.