Largo office furniture range incorporates a cable management system integrated into the leg design. A stylish Silver and Graphite cantilever frame brings style and function to the office. Largo is available in a range of styles and wood finishes with complementary primary and secondary storage.
Manufactured to order
Largo office furniture is manufactured in Liverpool and offers a strong 25mm laminated top and features a cable management system integrated into the leg design.
Available with a choice of five top designs and six finishes; Beech, Maple, Oak, Cherry, Grey and Malford Pear
25 mm thick Melamine Faced Chipboard (MFC) desk top.
Available in a choice of five styles (Straight, Ergo, Wave, 120° & Executive) & six
ABS edging. An impact resistant, rigid plastic edging that matches the MFC board. Robust edging that prevents moisture from entering the MFC.
Cable ports, 65 mm diameter cable port supplied with desk, situated close to
cable managed legs.
For the electronic brochure click on the Adobe icon below or contact us for the paper version.
Features and Benefits
- 25mm desktop with 18mm modesty panels
- Cables fed through cable port, over modesty panel, through leg
- Removable grill to access cable management in leg. Coated using Graphite Grey (RAL7012)
- Steel legs are powder coated using Silver (RAL9006)
- Cantilever leg with foot leveller
- 800 Desks will not accept fixed Pedestal
- 1200 & 1400 Desks accept 1 fixed Pedestal
- 1600 & 1800 Desks accept 2 fixed Pedestals
- Wave Desks accept 1 fixed Pedestal on 800mm end
- Ergonomic Desks accept 1 fixed Pedestal on 800mm end