Antibacterial and Antimicrobial Handles are a new design and patented technology that offer far more protection than the normal stainless steel and plastic handles currently used in educational and health establishments. We have painted steel that is impregnated with antibacterial components but these new handles have the antivirus compound within the manufacturing process.
Are your handles one of the main reasons that your children are suffering from stomach illnesses?
Standard handles are without doubt the largest carrier of healthcare associated infections!
Door Handles are one of the largest touch points within the educational environment, traditional stainless steel or painted handles increase the spread of infections by providing an area for transmission to occur, creating more carriers.
Handles in particular are used thousands of times by students every day between normal cleaning, this allows bacteria to transfer, multiply and then spread to other students and staff.
- 99.9% of people young & old find touching a toilet door handle terrifying
- 30% of students don’t wash their hands after visiting the school toilets
- 66% of students do not use soap in the school toilets
You can now protect your school staff and students from harmful bacteria that is Clinically proven to kill 99.9% of all known human harmful bacteria including:
All test certiﬁcates available on request
The handles are manufactured from a one piece, unique, non-porous, ultra strong durable nylon. A antimicrobial silver additive runs through the handles to their core. This is clinically certiﬁed to kill 99.9% of all known human bacteria and prevents any bacteria from growing on their surface, even if our product becomes scratched or damaged in
any way, it still retains its antimicrobial properties - guaranteeing a safe education environment
Why should you install our Antimicrobial Handles in your school?
- 80% of school infections are spread by touch
- Peace of mind for your students parents
- Visible identification that your school has antibacterial handles installed
- 99% of school children do not clean their hands sufficiently to remove harmful bacteria
- Prevents unnecessary pupil and staff sick days
- Helps achieve DFE absent targets
- Up to 6 school days are lost per pupil annually due to sickness and diarrhoea
- Reduce employee sickness
- Government figures show businesses lose £600 per employee per year through infection
Other Key Benefits
- Antimicrobial for the life of the product (10 Year Guarantee as standard)
- Scratch and water resistant
- Our unique material will not rust unlike standard metal handles
- UV & fade resistant
- Looks great and easy to clean
- Simple for your site team to install - simply screw fixes to existing doors - no need for a tradesman - all fixings supplied
- What doors will they fit in my school?
- Classroom doors
- Toilet doors
- Corridor doors
- Internal fire doors
- Conforms to all BS guidelines
- Germ free hands = happy staff and students