The Reverso range is a contrasting range of modular units suitable for receptions and modern offices with colourful accents and manufactured to European standards in France and available in 2 to 3 weeks.
Available wood finishes with the White shown above are Cedar, Havana, Bleached Oak and White.
Accent colours like the Green shown in the image are Raspberry, Avocado Green, Clay, White, Daffodil Yellow, Bluebell and Limestone.
Examples of the different colours are shown below.
Desktops in Bleached Oak with Clay and White screens
Havana Laminated desk tops and Limestone panels
Pink with a dash of Bleached Oak and White storage fronts.
White Desk tops and Yellow storage
The Reverso Reception desk in Cedar finish and Limestone accents
Nitech® has a minimum thickness of 38 mm consists of a honeycomb core sandwiched between 8 mm melamine finish outer panels.
The desktop is extruded to take 3mm reinforcement edging which is in turn encased in a 2 mm thick impact-proof ABS edging finish matching the decor.
This material is :
- INNOVATIVE : a construction that combines considerable thickness with light weight for handling.
- ECOLOGICAL : an entirely recyclable product that uses wood sparingly.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE : rigidity and flatness for a high quality finish
16 to 25 mm thick Structurex® is made of melamine-finished chipboard panels on both outer sides. The 2 mm thick impact-proof ABS edging finish matches the decor.
This material is :
- ECOLOGICAL : sourced from sustainably managed forests and finished using chlorine-free edging.
- DOMESTIC : processed in French factories.
- QUALITATIVE : 680kg/m3 high density and fully traceable batches.
All our Nitech® and Structurex® panels are laboratory tested and PEFC certified. The anti-glare surfaces guarantee visual comfort and the decorative finishes that are either plain or wood-effect finish meet BUSINESS FURNITURE requirements.
Links to the Visual Brochure and a separate brochure with prices and the different sizes available are linked below.