Directiv is manufactured in Liverpool and is one of the most established office furniture ranges available in the United Kingdom. With the sliding top mechanism allowing access to the cable management trough the Directiv range is still ahead of modern ranges designed in the last couple of years.
The Directiv range of desks is a fully cable managed desking system. Available in a range of styles and finishes with complementary primary and secondary storage.
All MFC meets with British Standards 476 Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame as well as E1 European Standards on Formaldehyde Emissions.
MFC board sourced from FSC Certified Supplier.
Graphite leg design. Sliding desk top for horizontal cable management.
Features and Benefits
- 25mm MFC desktop
- 18mm MFC back modesty panel
- Sliding top exposes cable management tray, segregated into 3 channels to meet BS5733
- Cables fed along cable management tray and down through leg
- Removable grill to access cable management in leg. Coated using Graphite Grey (RAL7012)
- Steel legs are Graphite Grey (RAL7012)
- Cantilever leg with foot leveller
- Directiv desks do not accept fixed pedestals
Available Finishes; Beech, Maple and Oak