RÉTRO office desks allow companies with strict budgets to get a lot more for less. Manufactured in Europe to strict standards Rétro’s clean design is the timeless choice for robust furniture. Available with either a panel leg or with base, the Rétro modular programme is a complete office layout solution for open or closed spaces.
The Retro range of cost effective office furniture is manufactured in France and is shipped every week from large warehouse stocks. All of the retro range of desks can be installed using our UK fully insured professionals or, for further savings the furniture can be supplied flat packed for you to build yourselves.
Top finish shown is White with Timber finish to the side panels / legs
Laminated finishes available for the Retro range of budget desks.
- Bleached Oak
- Nebraska Oak
- Timber (Shown above)
- Light Grey
Specifications for the retro range
- Tops are 25 mm thick
- All tops depending on the size are fitted with at least one 80 mm cable port
- Modesty panels are 16 mm thick
- Legs are available in two versions - panel leg as shown and cantilever steel legs
- All feet / panels have adjustable feet for uneven ground / floors
- Widths of desks 800, 1200, 1400, 1600 and 1800 mm
- Height to the top of the desk 720 mm
- Height clear under the desk 695 mm
- Depth / front to back 800 mm
Types of Desks
Rectangular Desk with Cantilever leg option and Nebraska Oak finish
- Rectangular Standard Desks
- Wave Shaped Desks (Left or Right handed)
- Compact Desk (Left or Right handed)
- Double Wave Desk
- Compact Managers Desk (Left or Right handed)
- Double Wave manager's desk
- 90 Degree Symmetrical Desk
- 120 Degree Symmetrical Desk
With such a wide range of choices, please see the leaflet on the retro range below and let us know if you have any questions.