Fuze Modular Bench Desks blend the best of European design with the highest workmanship standards to span a wide range of applications and support the most creative of work-spaces. Fuze bench desks provide the perfect answer for a less corporate modern office. Its simple, flexible design naturally assimilates to the task or application at hand and the solid oak legs are built to last, exemplifying elegance and sophistication.
- Solid oak leg frame provides a modern, stylish twist on bench desking
- 25 mm desktops available in white and white with oak edge
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- White steel framework for enhanced strength and stability
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- Warranty 8 years
Increasingly, businesses are moving away from dedicated single employee work-spaces, towards more flexible working environments, and bench desk systems are the ideal solution for high density open plan workplaces.
The simple, flexible design naturally assimilates to the task or application at hand and the solid oak legs are built to last, exemplifying elegance and sophistication. Fuze’s clean, functional lines and co-ordinated desktop finish options offer everything you need to be inspired and productive.
25 mm Thick Worktops
Featuring durable 25 mm thick melamine worktops available in white with two edging options on a white steel framework for enhanced strength and stability
The sleek, curved lines of the solid oak legs give Fuze a contemporary look and deliver a combination of form, function and sophistication in any office environment
Each desk has three scalloped cut outs in the 25 mm tops allowing cables to pass directly through to the cable tray and cable risers to ensure complete cable control
Vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mask cable risers into shared cable trays to improve office aesthetics and safety