Essentiel desks are the natural solution for dynamic companies looking for inexpensive and versatile furniture. Available in two structure models, either beam or structural modesty panel, Essentiel furniture comes in a wide choice of work tops providing the right solution for a wide range of layout projects
The combination of warm natural wood finishes and contemporary metal detail will bring an industrial style in your work spaces.
Essentiel provides the practical performance, versatility and robustness essential to the modern office with a choice of fixed or height-adjustable leg frames for better ergonomics.
Technical Information (Specification Sheet below)
- Desktop thickness 25 mm
- 2 mm ABS edging
- 80 mm Diameter cable ports
- Levelling feet
- The vertical cable port cover concealed cable channel
- 800 mm
- 1200 mm
- 1400 mm
- 1600 mm
- 1800 mm
C FIXED LEG • Side clearance leg • Dimensions: D 6 / W 65.5 / H 69.5 cm (with cylinders)
- Material: metal steel with powder-coated epoxy finish
- Type: tube, welded and screwed • Platinum: “L” shape welded to the column
- Column: 2 tubes with 60 x 30 mm cross-section screwed to the base
- Electrification: the cables can be descended via a removable trim plate
- Adjusted using stabilisation cylinders with 30 mm diameter and 10 mm stroke to provide levelling on uneven ground
ADJUSTABLE LEG I
- Centred height-adjustable leg, with lateral clearance
Dimensions: D 6 cm / W 65.5 cm / H 61.5 to 83.5 cm (including cylinders)
Material: steel metal with powder-coated powder-coated finish Aluminium
Type: tube, welded and screwed
Platinum: “L” shape welded to the column
Column: 2 60 x 30 mm cross-section tubes slide in 2 cm increments on 2 50 x 25 mm cross-section tubes screwed in the centre of the base. The height is chosen when mounting the leg.
Adjusted using stabilisation cylinders with 30 mm diameter and 10 mm stroke to provide levelling on uneven ground
This base is associated only with the beam
Compliant with the NF EN 527-1/-2/-3, NF EN 14074, NFD 62042, ISO 9241-5, XPD 60050 standards. *Structurex®-MFC: Melamine Surfaced Particle boards covered with a coating imitating a wood species, or plain. Counterbalanced and anti-reflection treated. Density 636 Kg/m³ (± 5%) in thickness 25 mm.
It’s a great working tool for fitting out your commercial premises.