Easy to clean and maintain the antimicrobial seating range is clinically proven to kill more than 99% of MRSA, E.Coli and well as preventing fungal growth. For hospitals and schools there is the new ward identification labelling system helping to stop the chairs travelling to different parts of the hospital.
Benefits of having the Anti-bacterial Healthcare Seating
- 35% Initial cost savings and long term savings with no replacements / repairs needed over a 10 year guarantee.
- Ward identification system
- Easy to clean with smooth surfaces
- Can be cleaned with chlorine based chemicals
- No dirt / dust traps
- Non-porous material prevents stains
- One piece construction - no bits to separate or seams to hold germs
- Wide stable base with anti-tilt leg design
- Rounded safe corners
- Anti-tamper - no fixings, no maintenance
- Lumbar support
- Safe working load 25 stone / 158 KG
- Stackable to seven high
- Available with or without armrests
Complying with the highest levels of infection control, our chair is incredibly easy to clean and improves efficiency in departments due to the wipe clean nature. The rounded edges mean there are no dirt traps or corners where dirt can be embedded.
Brighten up your waiting areas with these clean looking and comfortable chairs.
MRSA resistance - ISO 22196:2011
E.Coli resistance - ISO 22196:2011
Fungal resistance - ISO 846:1997
Surface resistance to cold liquids - BSEN 12720:2009
Strength for contract furniture - BSEN 16139:2013
Stability of domestic seating - BSEN 1022:2005
Functional ergonomics - BSEN 1729:1 (conforms to)