- “No Snag” handles with 2-point locking
- Strengthened doors
- Adjustable powder coated shelves
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for
- mounting - fixings not supplied
- Powder coated with Germ Guard
Links to PDF brochures have been updated with prices and information.
Steel cupboards are designed to provide suitable storage facilities for a wide variety of items. They are suitable for use not only in factories, warehouses and workshops, but also in offices, schools and colleges. We can supply:-
- Workplace Cupboards
- Clothing & Utility Cupboards
- Security Cupboards
- Hazardous Substance Storage Cupboards
- Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment Cupboards
- Stainless Steel Cabinets
Cupboards meet a human need to “keep things tidy”. This is true in industry where the introduction of lean manufacturing techniques has promoted the idea of storing tools and equipment in designated places when not in use. This is also true in other sectors driven in some cases by a Health and Safety requirement for instantly recognisable cupboards, for example those used to store hazardous substances, or first aid supplies.
One of the features of these Cupboards is the use of Germ Guard Active Technology paint. This is an anti-bacterial coating designed to help improve the hygiene of frequently used or shared cupboards. It reduces the risk of cross-contamination and is proven to reduce the spread of E.coli and MRSA.
The cupboards come in a variety of sizes - small cupboards start at 700mm tall , large cupboards are 1800mm tall. There are specific ranges for specific uses; cupboards for storing hazardous substances are painted in vibrant yellow and marked with red “Highly Flammable” labels; cupboards for storing acids and alkalis are painted white and marked with “Caustic” warnings; cupboards used for personal protective equipment (PPE) are marked with blue and white PPE labels. In addition this cupboard range includes General Workplace Cupboards with a choice of 6 door colours, and Security Cupboards, which offer an enhanced level of protection for higher value articles.
All cupboards are made from high grade mild steel finished with a tough epoxy powder coating. This gives each cupboard a high quality glossy appearance. Shelves are adjustable in height, and on most models the doors have flush-fitting handles. Stands are also available for some models.
Should one of our standard designs or sizes of Cupboard not suit, we are able to offer a bespoke manufacturing service. For a small increase in cost and subject to minimum quantities, our designs can be tailored to your exact requirements.
For more details about these Cupboards, please download the Cupboards brochure. Click on the link below to view or download the PDF file.
Multi-purpose storage drawer cabinets are a versatile and flexible solution to your storage needs. They provide strong, adaptable storage for both engineering environments and more general workplace needs. For more details about QMP's Euroslide cabinets and our other workshop equipment essentials such as trucks, trolleys, barriers, pallets and mobile shelving please download the Essentials brochure.
- Heavy gauge all steel construction.
- Available in 2 widths (615mm and 915mm) and 2 heights (840mm and
- Drawer and cupboards configurations available, drawers supplied in
75mm, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm heights.
- All drawers have slotted sides for drawer divider system for parts
- Drawers are mounted on full extension precision ball race slides with
an anti-tilt feature for safety.
- Cabinets complete with integral central locking system for greater
- Cabinets are supplied with a choice of 70 or 140kg loading per drawer