Manual and Hydraulic Drum Lifter that are ideal for raising, transporting, rotating, tilting and draining fully loaded 210 litre steel drums safely and with minimum effort.
Dual, fingertip operated locks secure the raised drum. Lock a drum in a vertical position to avoid spills or horizontal position for draining through a faucet.
Model HD80a Manual Drum Lifter
When unlocked, the drum may be turned end-over-end to agitate contents or tipped and held manually at any angle.
Very simple to move and steer on its 8" polyurethane roller bearing wheels and 4" swivel castor.
- Capacity: 364kg, Steel Drum
- Drum size: Dia. 572mm, 210L
- Net weight: 50kg
Model DL287Z Hydraulic Mobile Drum Lifter
- CE Marked & Plated
- Designed to allow a single operator to pick up and transport full or empty 210 litre steel drums
- The foot operated hydraulic pump smoothly lifts the drum, held firmly by the top rim clamp
- The retractable clamp holds the drum securely and releases automatically
- Mobile on 2 x 200mm nylon wheels and a rear 100mm swivel rubber castor
- Maximum Load: 280kg
Secure Latch to stop Drum tipping.