Roll forward tipping skips (RFS) provide an easy one man operation helping keep areas free from scrap or rubbish and the tilting skips have a simple to operate mechanism.
Strategically placed in production or storage areas, Our Roll Forward Skips (also known as Forklift Tipping Skips,) help keep working areas clear and allow safe and speedy removal of scrap, waste or rubbish to the appropriate skip or waste compacter. Our forklift skips can be used as waste skips or recycling skips and can come colour coded accordingly (High gloss yellow as standard).
These forklift tipping bins prove the ideal solution to waste handling.
FEATURES OF OUR TIPPING SKIPS
* Full width release handle for ease of access
* Pre-drilled castor plates allows bolted castors to be retro-fitted
* Unique twin locks to ensure even locking
* Heavy duty enclosed fork pockets for longer service life
* Safety security chain for added safety
Also available in Galvanised steel for use with wet debris.