The Forklift side keeper is a device to stop laden pallets with valuable loads tipping off to the left and right and most commonly caused by uneven ground.
Designed to mount directly onto the carriage of the forklift truck, our forklift Side Keepers help contain the load that is being handled on the forks by providing a barrier that runs along the fork length. When fitted to the forklift carriage, loads that are being handled on the forks cannot slip off the side of the forks.
Manufactured to a standard length of 1200mm and with tapered sides, our forklift Side Keepers help provide a safe and secure way for handling unstable loads.
Like all our forklift attachments, our forklift Side Keepers will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Mounted directly to the forklift carriage for secure fitting to the lift truck
- Length of 1200mm to suit the most common forklift fork length
- Robust construction offering a long service life
- Simple design allows for low maintenance and servicing costs
- 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.