Plastic Roll Cages and Plastic Linen distribution trolleys - A major innovation in the hygienic transportation of laundry.Plastic roll cages do not rust and provide a valuable alternative to the standard steel and chrome wire cages currently used.
Designed with health & safety in mind the units are a snag free, one piece plastic moulding that offers an easy clean, rust-free cage that can be produced in a range of colours for segregation purposes.
Features depending on model include:
- Rear kick plate to help the operative tilt the cage
- Air vent holes allow the linen to breathe
- Hand holes located on three sides. Rear hand holes making it easier to manoeuvre in tight areas
- Solid or transparent covers with optional screen printing
- Document pouch included in cover
- Company logo can be incorporated into plastic body & cover
- Variations to the cage are readily made, for example, extra / fewer hand or ventilation holes. Castors can be made to meet customers' specifications utilising nylon, non-marking or polyurethane; fixed or swivel; with or without brakes.
Please find the popular models below along with the dimensions.
The models shown also represent the colours of plastic available though these can be moulded in a wide range of colours to match corporate colours or to define different areas.
Please contact us with the delivery address and quantity so that we can price.