This range of electric platform trucks is powered by twin 12V batteries with a 24V series wound motor. Advanced electronics are enhanced with ‘finger tip’ butterfly controls, making it smooth, safe and simple to drive. An inbuilt electro-magnetic brake, ‘anti crush’ button and horn are included for added safety. The almost silent operation and absence of exhaust fumes reinforces its claim to be Environmentally Friendly. The standard choice offers Tiller or Castor steering with 4 sizes of platform in either timber or rubber covered plywood. On site evaluation by customer can be arranged.
- TR622A Platform Size 1295 x 686mm
- TR623A Platform Size 1295 x 762mm
- TR624A Platform Size 1524 x 686mm
- TR625A Platform Size 1524 x 762mm
- TR626A Platform Size 1295 x 686mm
- TR627A Platform Size 1295 x 762mm
- TR628A Platform Size 1524 x 686mm
- TR629A Platform Size 1524 x 762mm
● Finger Tip Control for smooth forward and reverse movement.
● Quiet in operation - with ‘no exhaust emission’ electrical drive.
● 24V series wound motor.
● Conforms with C.E. markings.
● Electro-Magnetic Brake.
● Power circuit broken when batteries are being re-charged.
750kg on firm level ground and gradients
up to 10%. (600kg on grey non-marking tyres).
460kg - on 15% gradients.
320kg - on 20% gradients.
Loading and operating capabilities have been verified by Cranfield Logistics Ltd.
Main illustration is of a standard Tiller Steering Model of the TR622A-625A range. Also illustrated Mesh Superstructure - option at extra charge. Grid Superstructure - option at extra charge.
Optional Chargeable Extras
- Choice of superstructure – Mesh or Grid
- Battery charging equipment
- Steel platform
- Foam filled tyres
- PVC covers/side screens