A range of Anti-static - ESD Trolleys for the Electronics Industry designed for the safe transportation of SSD Static Sensitive Devices. The adjustable reel holder trolley is compatible with SMD reels, and suitable for transport and stocking of them. All parts are powder coated steel, RAL 7035 ESD
New Concept Trolley
A steel-framed additional work surface with height adjustment, suitable for many purposes. The integrated bottom shelf offers extra storage. Easy to move around as needed, but the braked wheels ensure that the trolley stays firmly in place when needed.
- Also available with ESD protection
- Additional work surface that can easily be moved as needed
- Steel frame, laminate worktop, total max load 150 kg
- An integrated bottom shelf, powder-coated (RAL 7035) steel, max load 25 kg
- An extra shelf is available as an accessory
- Height adjustment (650–900 mm) with an Allen key
- Four swivel castors (ø 100 mm), two with brakes
- Can be equipped with an additional shelf or Drawer unit 30 series
Trolley WTR 140 ESD
- Standard trolley has 3 shelves (TS 605), size 650 x 530 mm
- Height adjustment of shelves by Allen-key
- The vertical profiles are of aluminium
- Frames are of semi conductive epoxy powder coated steel: light grey RAL 7035
- The shelves are 26 mm ESD Anti-static laminate
- Four conductive swivel castors Ø 100 mm of which two are braked
- Load capacity 150 kg
- Outer dimensions D x W x H: 650 x 650 x 1415 mm
WTR 140 ESD Kit-1
- 1 x Trolley WTR 140 ESD
- 1 x Steel cabinet LMC 02 ESD
- 1 x Keyboard shelf NT 500 ESD
- Kit price does not include trunking
- Height of all shelves can be adjusted by Allen key
- Frames are of semi conductive epoxy powder coated steel in grey (RAL 7045)
- Shelves are of 12 mm ESD laminate with semi conductive steel edging
- Four conductive swivel castors Ø 125 mm of which 2 are braked.
- Load capacity 300 kg (max. 50 kg/shelf)
- Extra shelf TRHA: Suitable for all trolleys. Load capacity 50 kg.
- End mesh panels NET 2: Steel mesh epoxy coated in grey (RAL 7045). Screws included.
Size 364 x 604 mm.
1 pair for 2-shelf trolley and
2 pairs for 4-shelf trolley.
- Document holder DSA4 ESD: Holder for A4 documents, includes two magnet
Industrial trolley IT 170
- Frames with perforated profiles are of semi conductive epoxy powder coated steel in grey (RAL 7045)
- One perforated panel is included with the trolley, size 200 x 685 mm
- Four conductive castors Ø 125 mm, two with brakes
- Load capacity 150 kg
- Overall dimensions D x W x H: 625 x 777 x 1725 mm
IT 170 ESD Kit-1
- 1 x Trolley IT 170 ESD
- 2 x Shelf ISS 407 ESD
- 1 x Shelf ISS 607 ESD
- 6 x Storage bin 4010-4ESD
- 3 x Storage bin 4020-4ESD
- 1 x Stacking bin 3050-4ESD
- Steel shelf ISS: Adjustment for height, depth and angle 0...30°. With front retaining lip. Load capacity 40 kg. Two sizes.
- Bin rail BP 70: Height adjustable aluminium bin rail, to hold Treston stacking and picking bins. Length 685 mm.
- Perforated panel HPP 73: Perforated panel of epoxy powder coated steel in light grey. 9 mm perforations at 38 mm centres. Size 686 x 750 mm.
- Cupboard unit HCU 73: Constructed of epoxy powder coated, perforated steel in light grey: 9 mm perforations at 38 mm centres. Lock, steel shelf and connectors as standard. Dimensions D x W x H: 310 x 687 x 700 mm.
SMT Reel Trolley ESD For The Electronics Industry
2020 Delivered Price for the model as shown with reel racks and document holder £ 1200 + VAT
Reel holder trolley RRT ESD
This modern, adjustable trolley is designed for the safe transport and storage of SMD reels. One trolley combination offers storage for up to 360 SMD spools. The basic unit consists of 3 supports for reel racks and a lower shelf. The perforated lower rail prevents dust build-up. The reel supports and lower shelf can be adjusted by Allen-key. Frames, reel supports and lower shelf are of semi conductive epoxy powder coated steel in grey ( RAL 7045). 4 conductive swivel castors Ø 125 mm with brakes. Load capacities: 50 kg/support and 200 kg/trolley. Overall dimensions D x L x H: 540 x 1100 x 1785 mm.
- The basic unit consists of 3 supports for reel racks and a lower shelf
- The perforated lower rail prevents dust build-up
- The reel supports and lower shelf can be adjusted by Allen-key
- Frames, reel supports and lower shelf are of semi conductive epoxy powder coated steel in grey ( RAL 7045)
- 4 conductive swivel castors Ø 125 mm with brakes
- Load capacities: 50 kg/support and 200 kg/trolley.
- Overall dimensions D x L x H: 540 x 1100 x 1785 mm
- Reel holders are ordered separately
Reel rack RR ESD
- Designed for use with SMD spools of 7”, 13” and 15” size
- The rack includes 15 fixed double compartments of 60 mm width
- Frame is of semi conductive epoxy powder coated steel wire in grey (RAL 7035)
- Full length, antistatic label holder
- Load capacity 50 kg .
- Racks are specifically designed for standard metric shelving
- Dimensions D x L x H: 426 x 960 x 254 mm.
Document holder DSA4 ESD
- Document stand A4.
- Semi conductive epoxy powder coated steel
- Includes two magnets.