The plasterboard carrier called the LoadALL is a unique tool, designed for storing and transporting plasterboard and other large sheets of materials, and is the first manufactured in the UK market which can be folded down and stacked when not in use. Now available in three models with 750, 1000 and 1500 kf capacities.
The LoadAll has been specifically designed with a centre A-frame; this means that when it is loaded with plasterboard, all the weight is leaning into the centre, which makes it a great deal sturdier than the traditional design. It is fast and simple to erect and can be up and running in as little as 13 seconds! The unique design of this unit, combined with the heavy-duty 6-inch castors, makes it nearly impossible to overturn. Even though this is a folding unit, there are no detachable parts. This prevents anything from being lost and will save money and time.
This unit has been weight load tested to carry up to one tonne, and a certificate of conformity can be provided, to prove the Safe Working Load (SWL). The LoadAll can carry up to 24 sheets of plasterboard, in comparison to other alternatives on the market, which only carry an average of 15 sheets. This means that the LoadAll can carry up to 60% more plasterboard, than other alternative products.
In summary, the LoadAll is;
- Has no detachable parts
- Certified to carry up to One Tonne
- Normally delivered within 3 working days
|Code||Description||Weight||Dimensions W x D x H (mm)|
|LA750||Loadall||41||External: 550x1350x1130Internal: 550x1350x300|
|LA1000||loadall||49||External: 730x1250x1410Internal: Folded Down = 730x1250x495|
LA750 750 kg Plasterboard Trolley
- Robust construction using 3 & 5mm Steel
- Easily collapsed with storage provisions for the upright supports
- Side load facility with easy grab handles
- Powder coat finish with anti-corrosive undercoat
- Unique design makes it easy to manoeuvre through doorways and turn the corner at the same time when loaded up with material.
- Heavy Duty Castors supplied as standard –all swivel wheels and 2 complete with brakes
- Weight load tested to carry up to 750Kg
LA1500 1500 kg Plasterboard Trolley
- Constructed out of 50x50 and 50x25
- Constructed out of 50x50 and 50x25 box section
- Quick and easy clamping system to secure boards whilst in transit
- Robust powder coat with anti-corrosive undercoat
- 200mm diameter wheels – all swivel, 2 complete with brakes
- The load capacity of 1.5 tonne
- Fixing points to secure the materials to the trolley