We have two types of manual road access barriers on this page with the popular lift and swing gate models. Both offer various advantages where there are no electrical feeds and can be secured when not in use.
The Manual Rising Lift Car Park Barrier is an ideal solution for staff parking areas, smaller or larger multi-use sites where automation is not appropriate.
Constructed from heavy duty steel, the Manual Rising Boom Car Park Barrier boasts a sturdy boom to prevent access to unauthorised areas.
Lockable in both open and closed positions, this barrier provides peace of mind during overnight periods when the parking area is often unmanned.
The aluminium boom boom can span openings of up to 8.5 metres (17 metres with a pair of barriers), and can be fitted with optional accessories such as a PVC half curtain, stop signs and tip support (standard or lockable)
- British designed and manufactured using heavy duty steel sections
- Lockable in the raised & lowered positions (Lock included)
- Fully counterbalanced for ease of operation
- External operating handle to avoid trapping
- Shear point boom assembly (minimising damage in the event of a vehicle collision
- CE Approved
- Maximum span with skirt 7.5 metres
- Maximum span without the curtain 8.5 metres
- Corporate colours
- Stop Signs
- PVC curtain (half-height only)
- Various Tip Support posts
Manual Swing Barriers
The manual swing boom barriers are available in two versions, Standard and Heavy Duty.
These barriers are ideal solutions for staff parking, schools, areas of larger multi-use sites, isolated car parks or areas where you wish to restrict access.
Constructed from hollow steel section, the Manual Swing Boom Barrier boasts a sturdy boom to prevent access to unauthorised or restricted areas.
Lockable in both the open and closed positions, providing peace of mind during overnight periods when the parking area is often unmanned.
The barrier is supplied with two locking posts as standard. The steel barrier boom can span openings of up to eight metres (16 metres with a pair of barriers.)
- Custom-built in the UK to exact customer requirements
- Full mild steel construction • Adjustable rod eye bearing hinges
- 2 x locking posts c/w padlock
- Can be integrated with height restriction barrier
- CE Approved
- Corporate colours available
Standard Model Specifications
50 mm X 50 mm SHS
Hinge post: 150 mm x 150 mm SHS
Closing post: 50 mm x 50 mm SHS
Heavy Duty Model Swing Barrier
120 mm X 80 mm RHS
Hinge post 150 mm x 150 mm SHS
Closing post: 80 mm x 80 mm SHS