The emergency safe storage bowsers are available in both static and mobile variants. Designed to hold in excess of 1000 litres these bowsers can offer immediate relief in the case of disasters like flooding or when water supplies are restricted. Highways maintenance can also use these to clean roads of mud and other dangerous debris far from an alternate water source.
These water bowsers range from 1000 litre capacities up to 2250 litres.
1000 Litre Highway Water Bowser (Image above)
- Tough highway tow bowser
- Fully compliant with current environmental regulations
- Strong, durable, steel construction
- Reinforced, heavy duty galvanised tubular steel chassis
- Tough site specification with heavy-duty running gear
- Baffled tank for stability when in transit
- Lead time 2 to 3 weeks as manufactured to order
- Model, assembled in Europe, 2-year warranty
- Suitable with clean water. Uses the reliable & robust Locin engine
- 1.4 litre unleaded petrol tank 2.5hp. All spare parts available.
- 4 stroke OHV air cooled engine with recoil start. C/w suction strainer.
- Dimensions - L:410 mm x W: 295 mm x H: 370 mm. Do not run dry
Low oil protection device. If used with nozzle/valve as means of control, a pressure relief valve must be used or warranty void.
1000 Litre Water Bowser - Highway c/w pump
Available with a pump, as shown or without.
The Chassis is constructed from a fully welded 'T' frame drawbar, all fully hot dipped galvanised. The Water Tank 'D' Shape in section, baffled & moulded from polyethylene & fitted with a vented 8" screw down.
The Water Tank is secured to the chassis with 2 stainless steel straps.1 rear tap fitted . Inner anti surge baffle. This water bowser also comes with moulded mudguards, front telescopic jockey wheel and rear lighting board.
- Suitable for Highway use
- Frost proof; will not crack in the cold
- Compact design - ideal when space is limited
- Rotationally moulded for strength and durability
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Model with pump||ECO1000WB-NAT-P|
|Model no pump||ECO1000BOW-GRN|
|Dimensions||H:1400 mm x W:1500 mm x L:2400 mm|
|Tank Lid||9" Screw down Lid|
Stacking Tanks with 1125 Litre capacities
Model BOB1125-3 each stillage bowser
TANK Elliptical in section, moulded from PLP 330/7A602 Blue polyethylene.
Approved for Drinking Water. Fitted with an outer lockable 18" diameter lid,
covering an inner sealed & vented lid. 2" Male hydrant quick release fill
coupling fitted under outer lid. Internal Anti Surge baffle.
2 rear lockable brass draws off taps, 2" lockable drain ball valve in base of Tank.
Tank secured to frame by 2 x. Stainless steel securing straps.
Secretary of State approved under regulation 31a &
British Standard BS 6920:2000
- FRAME 4 Legged Pallet Type frame constructed from 50 x 50 R.H.S. section.
- 2 No. Pressed steel fork truck channels fitted under the base of the tank frame.
- 4 No. 70 mm Square pallet feet fitted to base of upright legs for locating frames.
- 4 No. Built in 50mmdiameter lifting eyes welded to uprights.
- All framework fully hot dipped galvanised to British Standards
Length 1828 mm(6'0") Gross Weight 1316 kg approx.
Width: 1537 mm (5'1/2") the widest point
Height: 1524 mm (5' 0") Unladen Weight 180 kg approx
2250 Litres (550 gallons) Site Bowser
- CHASSIS Constructed from 4 x 2 RSC fully welded with 'A' Frame drawbar.
- AXLE Single solid beam axle fitted with 6 stud 205 PCD hubs
- WHEELS & TYRES 2 No 10.5 x 15 flotation tyres on 6 stud 205pcd rims
- COUPLING 2" forged solid ring eye
- TANK Constructed from heavy-duty Polyethylene, 2" filler, rear ¾" tap. Ribbed cylindrical tank Yellow or Green as standard or Blue Drinking Water tank.
- ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT Front screw jack
- PUMP OPTION Honda petrol engine driven 1" water pump complete with 2 m wide rear spray bar/spreader plate. (optional only)
- FINISH Primer and two top coats, single British Standard colour to chassis.
DIMENSIONS Approximately :-
Width 1.803 m (71") Gross Weight 2732 kg
Length 3.378 m (133")
Height 1.829 m (71") Unladen Weight 460 kg
Towing height 508 mm (20")
These are a selection from 14 other models so please contact Merlin Industrial for information on alternative bowsers.