Aluminium shelving is an ideal alternative to stainless steel and offers dramatic cost savings. Aluminium shelving is also ideal for environments corrosive to normal steel shelving such as wet areas, Freezers and cold rooms.
Aluminium Shelving System
4 tier shelving bay, comprising 2 side frames and 4 shelves, 1730mm high.
Choice of Depths 425 and 600mm
Bay Widths 800, 1015, 1125, 1230, 1340, 1450, 1560 and 1665mm
- Non corrosive anodised alloy frames and plastic panel shelves
- Up to 120kg shelf load capacity
- Quick and easy to assemble - bolt-free, no specialist tools required
- Removable shelf panels for easy cleaning – suitable for dishwashers
- Adjustable feet for uneven floors
- Recommended for use in damp environments
- 7 shelf positions
- Innovative design - Reduce costs and improve access by using Add-On units combined corner supports to expand without compromising on access.
Main image shows 4 tier unit used with add-on unit.
Aluminium shelving provides an economic alternative to stainless steel shelving, with removable shelf panels suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
As Well as the Freezer Rack system above we can now offer the slightly more competitive EKO shelving system.