Antibacterial Shelving is 60% less expensive than stainless steel shelving and offers a protective coating for up to 10 years. Industry testing of the antibacterial coating showed a 99% growth retardation of E.coli and Staphylococcus aureus. Antibacterial shelving also complies with MoD Specification 42 - as an alternative to stainless steel.
Antibacterial shelving diagram
Antibacterial Shelving that is plastic coated
- Long life – lasts longer than nylon coating.
- Antibacterial – fights bacteria for up to 10 years.
- Superior strength-to-weight ratio.
- Strong & robust - up to 300kg shelf load capacity*.
- Wire construction ensures free air-flow, reducing moisture and dust accumulation.
- Quick and easy to assemble - bolt-free, no specialist tools required.
Temperature resistant from -29oC to 88oC
Fully adjustable - shelf heights every 25mm
Strong & robust - up to 300 kg shelf load capacity*
Mix and match - Removable solid or vented shelf panels
Adjustable post feet for uneven floors
Composite castors and extra-strength posts convert to units to mobile
Quick and easy to assemble - bolt-free, no specialist tools required
* Note: Load capacity based on static units. Load capacities vary according to design. Please contact us for accurate load bearings for your desired design.
Heights 1625, 1820 and 2130 mm
Depth 460 or 610 mm
Width 610, 760, 915, 1070, 1220, 1370 and 1520, 1820 mm
You can also have a vented or solid shelf