Small parts storage and Kanban systems offer an effective method of keeping small parts such as screws and components easily available. Supplied in a wide range of colours the open fronted bins are also available in ESD plastic making them suitable for holding SSD devices and components.
Kanban – Small Parts Storage System
When it comes to organising small parts, the Just Kanban storage system is the perfect solution for quick and easy item access.
Designed for manufacturing, assembly and production line assistance, Just Kanban storage bays let your customers organise their small parts, the way they need them.
Whether they need to store nuts, bolts, screws, nails or small tools, your customers can keep vital supplies close at hand to improve efficiency and streamline operations.
Each shelf is sloped to make reaching in and selecting a particular item easier, while the two bin arrangement aids stock rotation and replacement. When the front bin is emptied, the bin behind it takes its place, which leaves a clearly identifiable space when it comes to refilling.
Every part of this storage system has been carefully designed to make life in your stock room, warehouse or workshop that little bit simpler. Its frame is the right height for operatives to use, a range of bin sizes can be selected and your customer’s can even order a mobile version with wheels at the base.
A choice of heights, widths and depths are available, allowing you to choose a product tailored to their needs.
- Supplied ready for quick and easy boltless self-assembly
- Manufactured by storage experts in the UK
- Static bays can carry up to 510kg, with mobile units holding 425kg uniformly distributed loads
Louvre Panel Small Parts Storage Cupboard
Lockable cupboard with louvre panel fitted at rear offers secure storage for valuable small parts.
- Cupboard comes complete with range of premium containers
- Choice of cupboard heights
- Choice of door colours
- Three point locking
- Door vertical stiffening for added strength
- Adjustable shelves on a 25mm vertical pitch
- Shelves carry a maximum of 78kg UDL
- Bin colours as illustrated
- Delivered fully assembled
Open fronted bins and containers can be stacked, put on shelving and attached to louvre panels making them one of the most versatile small parts storage system.
As well as the open fronted bins we have a wide range of small parts storage solutions as shown in the brochure below.
Steel cupboards complete with plastic open fronted containers as shown.
Available in 3 sizes, epoxy powder coated silver/grey carcass and blue doors. Shelves are galvanised and adjustable at 50mm centres. All cabinets suit TC Containers, NXT-GEN Containers and Shelf Bins.
All shelves have a maximum load of 25kgs (Uniformly Distributed Load).
All containers come complete with I.D labels
- Model 013055NXT: (H)2000 x (W)1015 x (D)430mm
- Model 013008NXT: (H)1580 x (W)770 x (D)330mm
- Model 013027NXT: (H)1000 x (W)1015 x (D)430mm