Specialist storage for the NHS healthcare items and consumables that meet the technical memorandum 71 where greater storage capacity can be provided at lower costs.
It comes with a range of expandable modules, which are available in flat pack for easy storage and delivery and accommodate 600 x 400 mm baskets and trays.
Importantly for a hygiene-sensitive environment, modules are finished with light grey powder coating that incorporates BioCote® anti-microbial, silver-based technology.
- A choice of sloped or horizontal runners, which can be inter-changed to give total flexibility in mix of baskets and trays stored.Modular Storage HTM71
- Starter and extension units, to save space and cost.
- Optional sloping tops to improve hygiene.
- Fully open units, which provide all stored items to be easily viewed and to make cleaning easier.
- Runners with locating slots that work with tray slots, improving safety and operation.
- Easy-to-adjust clip-in runners.
- Optional castors that allow for the smooth movement of units, ensuring easy access for cleaning of floors etc.
- Sloping tops, which prevent dust accumulation and prevent items from been stored on top.