We can offer several systems that are easily cleaned and ideal for food preparation areas, Hospitals and medical facilities or anywhere where a high level of hygiene is required. The special anti-bacterial coating for lasting inhibition and re-emergence of bacteria is ideal for all health requirement areas such as Hospitals, Laboratories, Doctors surgeries and Nursing homes.
Various options of shelving for the Medical and Food environment are available including Anodised Aluminium, Polymer Plastics and Stainless Steel.
A free downloadable brochure with the different sizes and specifications available are shown at the bottom of this page.
Stainless Steel Perforated Shelving System
FLEXIBLE STAINLESS STEEL SHELVING WITH SOLID OR VENTED SHELVES.
Grade 304 stainless steel posts and shelves
Temperature resistant to - 30°C
Fully adjustable - shelf heights every 100mm
Adjustable post feet for uneven floors
Quick and easy to assemble - bolt-free, no specialist tools required
Up to 200kg shelf load UDL
Polymer Shelving System
10 YEAR ANTIBACTERIAL & ANTI-CORROSION GUARANTEE WITH EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY 360KG* SHELF LOAD
- Mix and match - removable solid or vented shelf panels
- Removable polymer shelf panels for extra hygiene
- Temperature resistant from – 29°C to 88°C
- Fully adjustable – shelf heights every 25mm Available in 48 size combinations
- 99.9% effective antibacterial additive to posts, frames and shelf panels
- 1625mm, 1820mm and 2130mm height options
Anodised Aluminium Shelving System
High Density Shelving - High strength anodised aluminium shelving with removable
food-safe plastic shelf slats - corrosion resistant for use in cold-rooms and chillers, NSF, NF, Tuv Nord GS and HACCP accredited.
Designed for use in damp or corrosive environments, combining anodised aluminium frames
and shelf supports with removable, easy to clean plastic shelf slats.
THE MOST FLEXIBLE SHELVING SYSTEM AVAILABLE, WITH LENGTHS UP TO 2 METRES AND 330 SIZE VARIATIONS
- Superior strength and hygiene, Load bearing parts are manufactured with high strength anodised aluminium, up to 250kg per shelf and 1000kg per bay UDL
- Plastic components moulded to high resistance using basic acids and bacteria proof raw materials
- Easily removable and dishwasher proof shelf slats
- Temperature resistance range is - 30°C to + 90°C
Stainless Steel (Grade 304) wire mesh shelving system
Industrial grade Stainless Steel 304
Quick and easy to assemble- bolt free and no specialist tools required
Open-wire design- allowing for excellent air flow and light penetration
Fully adjustable- shelf heights every 25mm
Strong and robust- up to 300kg shelf load capacity
Huge range of accessories available including castors, dividers etc.
GRADE 304 STAINLESS STEEL, UP TO 300KG* SHELF LOAD
Shelves manufactured in grade 304 stainless steel, posts in hard wearing blue chrome Grade 304 stainless steel post upgrade option
Innovative design - reduce costs and improve access using add - on units
Suitable for use in many environments including wet and dry areas
*Note: Load capacity based on static units. Load capacities may vary according to design. Please contact us for accurate load bearings for your desired design