The New In Charge Lockers allows a convenient way to securely recharge electrical equipment from Laptops and Phones through to Power tools. With it's optional coin operated lock the unit could be rented out at shopping centres etc.
Updated March 2015
Please note the following update to the specification of the In-Charge Lockers in most Storage and Handling catalogues.
ALL In-Charge Locker formats are rated to a maximum output of 1 AMP per compartment, regardless of number of sockets per compartment or number of compartments to a maximum of 10 AMPS per locker.
Power supply to the lockers is rated to accommodate domestic UK power supply only.
Now you can provide a convenient and safe solution to your staff or customers who require recharging of laptops, tool batteries or mobile phones during the day or overnight. 'CE' certified, In Charge™ lockers are a fully portable self contained locker, providing a safe environment for charging battery powered equipment on construction sites, in schools or public reception areas.
- Available in a range of different sizes and door configurations.
- Choice of single or double standard UK 3-pin sockets dependant on door configuration.
- Power lead is supplied with fitted RCD plug. Lead simply plugs into the In Charge™ Locker enabling easy replacement of lead if damaged.
- In Charge™ lockers are fitted with a cam-lock as standard. Optional locks include hasp and staple padlock fitting, coin keep/return lock or a digital combination lock - negating the issue of lost or stolen keys.
- Choice of tough durable powder coated colours with Biocote© microbial protective finish.
Ideal for use in Education, Construction and Office markets this product offers you great opportunities to engage new prospects and customers.