Due to staff shift patterns, it is vital to fully maximise staff changing areas in order to provide all staff with workwear and garment lockers that are a safe and secure place for personal storage, staff uniforms and work equipment. Secure storage helps minimise theft, clutter and health & safety issues, whilst maintaining hygienic standards.
Various Workwear and Garment Lockers
PPE steel lockers in a range of sizes and options to suit all requirements
- Robust all steel construction
- Two depths
- Doors in Blue
- Carcasses in silver grey
- Durable powder coat finish
- Pre-drilled for nesting
- Supplied with either cam locks or hasp & staple locks as standard - other lock types are also available
- Other locks available/Number plates available at extra cost
- Cloakroom/Locker Room
Garment Collectors and Dispensers
Managing the issue of workplace clothing - often via third party laundries - is an essential part of hygiene procedures in many sectors. Integral anti-bacterial protection is standard on all of our garment issue lockers.
- Garment Dispenser and Collector - 1,5,10,15,20 door lockers for dispensing and collecting garments and safety equipment
- Coated in Antibacterial protection - for maximum hygiene
- Conforms to BS4680 specification for clothing lockers
- Used in industry and the laundry and hotel industries
- Fitted with a cam lock and supplied with 2 keys
- Partially-concealed hinges
- Ideal for a range of environments where hygiene is a priority
- Available with 5, 10, 15 and 20 door compartments
- Available in 7 colours
- Hygienic Environments
- Uniformed Staff Facilities
Flat Garment Lockers
Our Flat Garment Lockers from Merlin are a great way to increase efficiency in your workplace. Each compartment can be accessed individually or collectively using the master door providing an easy way to deposit and collect clothing garments.
- Fitted with standard mastered cam locks with 2,000 differs.
- Flat Garment Series is recommended for ironed garments.
- Doors fitted with rubber buffers to prevent scratching.
- Pre-drilled for nesting.
- Powder coated light grey carcass with Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- A wide variety of door colours options are available.
- Also available, our Garment Disposal Lockers - these are great for the exchange of dirty clothing garments and are ideal for use with the Flat Garment Lockers.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.