Manufactured in the UK these tambour doored cupboards in timber housings are strong and durable, ideal for holding tools and small parts storage items. Suitable for the educational market the timber tambour cupboards are lockable with a PVC easy clean shutter door.
One of the main advantages to a tambour door cupboard is that it takes up a lot less space as you do not need to allow for swing doors.
Stylish, attractive and functional these tool and wood storage lockers are excellent for the workshop environment. With the wide range of accessories and components available to complement them they are outstanding for schools, colleges, factories and workshops.
- Constructed from 18 mm melamine-faced chipboard
- Available in Beech, Maple, Light Oak, and Light Grey MFC
- 2 mm PVC high impact edging
- Lockable PVC tambour roller shutter door.
- Louvre panel
- 7 position tool holder
- Fixings drawer unit (24 drawers)
- Heavy tool holder
- Mid shelf
- Pigeon holes
- Removable tote boxes
- Partitions, boxes and panels available separately