The Anti-Collapse mesh safety system represents a simple yet cost effective method of avoiding many accidents in the storage and handling of pallets in and on racking systems. The framed mesh system is mounted on stand-off brackets, which are designed to fit most types of racking systems. The brackets are from 50 to 300 mm to allow for various pallet overhangs.
Features and Benefits of Anti-collapse mesh
- Reduces Accidents by creating a physical barrier preventing items falling off pallets onto unsuspecting pedestrians
- Modular system that can easily be configured for any racking system
- Fast - quick and easy installation
- Cost effective anti-collapse system compared to others on the market
- Various finishes including semi-gloss powder-coat and All-weather finishes for outdoor sites
We provide all the fixings required for your anti-collapse mesh so no further expenses needed and ready for installation, either by yourselves or we can offer the complete service for you.
- Panels are lightweight so do not adversely effect your racking loading capacities and manufactured using 20 mm steel box sections.
- Available in a wide range of sizes as standard and we have the capacity to supply custom panels to suit your requirements.
- Each of the panels steel wire mesh can be supplied with 50 x 50 mm mesh that is suitable for most applications or 25 x 25 mm mesh for very small items including aerosol cans.
- Each of the brackets shown can vary from 50 to 300 mm as standard though custom sizes can be supplied as well.
- Extensions can be added either as an aesthetic or for future planning and we can extend our mesh by up to 2 metres above the racking.
- Finishes are normally powder coated to a semi-gloss and RAL 7035 - Light grey though the in-house powder coating plant can customise this for you. We also have specialist coatings for external or freezer use.
- The mounted anti-collapse safety mesh system are configured in a brickwork pattern and can withstand impacts up to 2500 joules