UK manufactured from steel these workshop benches suit any requirement and are available in special sizes and configurations, also available in stainless steel for environments requiring strict standards of cleanliness and hygiene. All workbenches are of fully welded and offer a rigid steel construction.
Steel and Wood Worktops can be supplied separately to update your existing workbenches
Heavy duty workbenches come fully welded (not flat pack) and ready to use. They are constructed from steel angle with braced 2mm galvanised steel top, 45mm solid wood or 1.5mm solid slip vinyl. The uniformly distributed load (UDL) is up to 1000kg for each workbench. These workbenches are perfect for heavier duty work. The standard height is 840mm, but this can be changed at no extra cost.
Features & Benefits
- There are three standard lengths and widths with this range.
- Fully welded and ready to use.
- Single cupboard (600mm x 600mmm x depth of workbench), galvanised bottom shelf, rear lip and vice plate (welded under front right hand corner) included in the price.
Available in a variety of colours, the range includes:
- General, heavy and super duty work benches.
- Square tube work benches.
- Cantilever work benches.
- Wide span work benches.
- Stainless steel work benches.
- Sliding door work benches.
Workbenches can be fitted with a variety of worktops, including:
- Steel plate.
- Galvanised steel on MDF for sound deadening.
- MDF board.
- Hardwood layered board.
- Vinyl industrial surface.
- Plastic industrial laminate.
- Anti-static vinyl surface
Additions to the range and all available in a variety of colours, include:
Sliding Door benches
- With camlock to maximise secure storage of tools.
- Mobile maintenance benches
Designed for narrow gangways and store engineers tools and equipment for a quick response to workshop maintenance.
- Adjustable work stands
In 2 table sizes with adjustable tilt for positioning work alongside bench or workstation.
- Work desks
In a choice of 3 designs including lockable drawers and cupboards.