Manufactured in the UK these industrial cutting tables are designed for professionals in the fashion, educational and science sectors. Every cutting table is manufactured to your specifications using ecologically sourced wood.
Each cutting table is hand crafted using prime grade beech wood that’s steamed and kiln dried and certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
- Design of frame gives unrivalled rigidity and stability when exposed to a range of demanding work environments
- Tops feature the characteristic EMIR brace end, ensuring flatness in changeable environmental conditions and allowing movement without warping
- Mortise and tenon joints
- Finger jointed planks, providing improved gluing surfaces and overall stability of the top
- Waterborne Lacroma Lacquer finish (Gives a hard and stable surface)
- UK Manufactured using timber that is FSC and PEFC certified
- The tables can be fitted with castors as shown or with adjustable feet.
Standard cutting tables are built with a beech edged linoleum top as normal that is soft, yet hard wearing (ideal not to blunt pin wheels etc.) and two shelves which span the full width and depth of the table.
A wide range top materials are available as are variations which can include drawers, pigeon holes, half shelves and drop leaf end flaps.
Tables can also be fitted with lockable castors making them easy to move as needed.
Please contact us with your requirements.
- Made to order - can be customised
- Custom sizes and configuration
- Beech edged grey linoleum top (other top materials available on request)
- Two shelves spanning full width and depth of table as standard
- Solid beech 75 mm square under-frame
- Optional extras: drawers, pigeon holes, half shelves, configuration and quantity of shelves, drop-leaf end flap, lockable castors
- Also available with Variable Height
- Hand assembled and finished by a UK skilled team
- Made in Britain