Infinite heavy duty workbenches designed with shared legs so that long runs on workbenches can be accomplished and costs reduced over using standard workbenches. The infinite workbench system has a weight loading capacity of 1000 kg UDL.
INFINITE WORKBENCH SYSTEM
Start with a 2m or 3m starter workbench and simply use add-on workbenches and accessories as required.
STRENGTH & FLEXIBILITY
Framework is constructed from fabricated steel section with welded leg supports and bolt in multi-position cross rails, which can be assembled in a variety of combinations to suit individual applications.
Steel work powder coated dark grey (RAL 7031).
Each bench is supplied in flat pack form, the larger units having sectional worktops for ease of handling. Available in 2 lengths, 3 depths, and 3 worktop options.
This system offers great economic advantages over standard workbench sizes e.g. the 3000 x 1200 mm workbench (opposite) is the equivalent working area of x 4 1500 x 600 mm workbenches.
- 2000 x 1400 Starter workbench with MDF worktop & upper shelf unit Order code: KDB2048A + PICTURED ACCESSORIES USS235 2000 mm Upper Shelf
- Certain benches within the range are designed to accommodate two or more persons working together . With this in mind the upper shelf unit is accessible from both sides .
- A = 25mm thick hardwood veneer top . 2mm veneer surface on composite core . Edge banded in 2mm thick grey plastic .
- B = 27mm thick industrial marble grey lino . 2mm vinyl surface on composite core . Edge banded in 2mm thick grey plastic .
- C = 25mm thick plain cut MDF .